• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HHHRRMMMMMMM....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Hmmm, I guess it is pretty pointless to deny Ven's heart involvement. It's pretty heavily implied in that interview...My bet is that the reason it's there has heavy involvement in the events of BBS and that there are too many possible reasons to even begin naming them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Now here's an interesting thought...why was Sora not able to dual weild in KH1 if Ven's heart was in Sora?

My only explanation is that Ven's heart is sleeping from the end of BBS through KH1. But when Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade, Roxas was born through the same process as a nobody but was created with Ven's heart inside of him. Ven's heart is at this point still in a state of sleep however, but if one remembers Sora was a heartless for a short time so during that time I assume only a few memories go to Roxas. These few memories allow him to weild one keyblade.

Later on when Xion is absorbed by Roxas this causes Ven's heart to awaken and now with Sora's memories, Xion's physical keyblade, and Ven's heart Roxas can now dual weild.

Bringing me to only one assumption, memories can cause the heart to enter a state of sleep which renders the heart inactive. But what could be the result of such a thing? Unbirths perhaps? or something else?

V.A.T.14

Nomura had already said in the past that KH would end, and he already has the ending in mind. (hopefully it ends at 3)

Memory Master:
I think that's pretty much it.

As for WHY Ven's heart would be in Sora, it defiantly have something to do with the 'erase me' comment Ven gives. I'm still sticking to the idea that he wanted to die, but instead, someone wanted him to live so they erased his memories and kept his heart someplace safe, away from the war and so that he may have the childhood he probably didn't have; In a young boy, on a Island, in the middle of no where.

I remember something about him splitting his keyblade.
Yea, like Sora did. Why can Sora have two blades? Because he holds the hearts of two keyblade weilders. Ven, and his own.

Riku also had two blades for a short while which lead me to believe he has two hearts too. But how?
Master Xehanort's heart.

Going with the MX + Terra = Xehanort theory, the heart that becomes KH1 ansem, posses Riku remmeber? And that heart never left. It still resides within him, he just has more control over it and since Master Xehanort was a weilder...

Riku's heart, + MX's heart = two blades.

Q: But why didn't Xemnas have a keyblade? Because he is a honest nobody with no heart. You need a heart to hold a blade.

But it also brings me to the question: What happened to Terra's heart? Did it become one heart with MX or it resides somewhere else like Riku's went to KH?

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura had already said in the past that KH would end, and he already has the ending in mind. (hopefully it ends at 3)

Memory Master:
I think that's pretty much it.

As for WHY Ven's heart would be in Sora, it defiantly have something to do with the 'erase me' comment Ven gives. I'm still sticking to the idea that he wanted to die, but instead, someone wanted him to live so they erased his memories and kept his heart someplace safe, away from the war and so that he may have the childhood he probably didn't have; In a young boy, on a Island, in the middle of no where.

Yea, like Sora did. Why can Sora have two blades? Because he holds the hearts of two keyblade weilders. Ven, and his own.

Riku also had two blades for a short while which lead me to believe he has two hearts too. But how?
Master Xehanort's heart.

Going with the MX + Terra = Xehanort theory, the heart that becomes KH1 ansem, posses Riku remmeber? And that heart never left. It still resides within him, he just has more control over it and since Master Xehanort was a weilder...

Riku's heart, + MX's heart = two blades.

Q: But why didn't Xemnas have a keyblade? Because he is a honest nobody with no heart. You need a heart to hold a blade.

But it also brings me to the question: What happened to Terra's heart? Did it become one heart with MX or it resides somewhere else like Riku's went to KH?

I had not thought about Riku's dual weild abilities in that way but that is very interesting and is most likely true.

Now I just realised something that makes unbirths being people who have no memories even more likely.

What do nobodies use memories for? To remember emotion. Now let's say we remove all memory from one's heart. They would be unable to remember how to feel and they would'nt remember what it's like to be human. They would basicaly have an empty heart and what is the unbirth symbol? An empty heart.

So without memories unbirths are unable to feel (Like nobodies) and they cannot remember how to fake emotions. (Making them even more bad off than nobodies). Unbirths also have a body and a soul and a heart.

So in this sense Unbirths are like ancestors to heartless and nobodies both.

V.A.T.14

Well i like that theory. It's better than my guess of unbirths being unborn dead children escaped from Limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back