• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HHHRRMMMMMMM....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

V.A.T.14

-- In the end Roxas is able use two keyblades. Is this because he now has Xion’s?
Nomura:

Well, it isn’t that Roxas has physically inherited Xion’s keyblade, but more that Xion has awakened it within Roxas. In the KH series there are a lot of complex reasons why someone can use a keyblade, but basically you need a “heart” to be able to wield one. So strictly speaking, they are being influenced by Sora. At the present I can’t say more than that, since it would go into whether or not Roxas has a heart. And there is also a part that has to do with Xehanort’s memories. This time there were connections to the Kingdom Hearts secret movie, and the time will come when this will have a clear connection as well. You’ll just have to ask me then.

Awakened within Roxas? Linked to Sora? Xehanort's memories? Needing a heart to wield a blade? I have a raging boner?

now I'm 85% sure that Roxas had Ven's heart.

A

Audo

The last bit I'm still perplexed on. Which of the secret movies is he referring to, specifically? =/

V.A.T.14

Hmm. when he says KH, I think he means the first one as this game was the answers to it, OR he means BBS since they we're talking about it earlier.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Yeah, he means the Kingdom Hearts 1 secret movie (in the original interview he says "KH I"). I'll go edit in a "1" there to make that clearer.

A

Audo

Pretty sure he's referring to Deep Dive since the beach scene had the whole Xemnas/Terra connection going on.
Ah right. Forgot that bit was in Deep Dive. When I thought KH1 Secret Movie I only thought of the Skyscraper Battle. Silly me.

V.A.T.14

^ Kinda sorta because Roxas is (in theory) an awakened heart of Ven. If it still slept, then Sora would still have one blade. In theory anyway.

This brings up Riku dual weilding. Should I bring up the theory of Riku having two hearts as well?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
^ Kinda sorta because Roxas is (in theory) an awakened heart of Ven. If it still slept, then Sora would still have one blade. In theory anyway.

This brings up Riku dual weilding. Should I bring up the theory of Riku having two hearts as well?
I remember something about him splitting his keyblade.

Nomura just can't make anything simple (sigh) but thats whats make these games great
Does this even have ANYTHING to do with the thread? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back