• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Heyo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ephemeral Dream

Awards
Heya! I'm a returning member from about... 3 or so years ago? Maybe? Probably? I don't remember xD Which is why I made a new account!

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! I'm super excited for Kingdom Hearts III! I'm all up-to-date with the game plot/lore even though I haven't physically played the series since KH2! ^^; (Thank you wiki and youtube! x3)

Hope to see y'all around!

And: "May your Heart be your guiding Key!"

;')

TheMostRad

Awards
WELCOME (back) TO THE PARTY, PAL! We're t-minus 3 months and we're all bouncin' about like Meow Wows over here. See you around the boards, friendo!

Ephemeral Dream

Awards
Thanks! I'm super excited! I'm hoping to preorder KH3 this December! I wanna get it digitally but I'm hesitant since I dunno the GB size the game will be. And I don't know if my standard ps4 will have space for it...: :'c So I may get it physically instead! Either way, KH3 will be my FIRST pre-ordered game in my 28 years of living x3 Kinda daunting haha. (Oh gee, I'll be 29 6 days before KH3 comes out ;w;)

Well, rambling aside, I'm hoping to get into some conversations even if I'm not good at voicing my opinion! ^^;