• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heyo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ephemeral Dream

Heya! I'm a returning member from about... 3 or so years ago? Maybe? Probably? I don't remember xD Which is why I made a new account!

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! I'm super excited for Kingdom Hearts III! I'm all up-to-date with the game plot/lore even though I haven't physically played the series since KH2! ^^; (Thank you wiki and youtube! x3)

Hope to see y'all around!

And: "May your Heart be your guiding Key!"

;')

TheMostRad

WELCOME (back) TO THE PARTY, PAL! We're t-minus 3 months and we're all bouncin' about like Meow Wows over here. See you around the boards, friendo!

Ephemeral Dream

Thanks! I'm super excited! I'm hoping to preorder KH3 this December! I wanna get it digitally but I'm hesitant since I dunno the GB size the game will be. And I don't know if my standard ps4 will have space for it...: :'c So I may get it physically instead! Either way, KH3 will be my FIRST pre-ordered game in my 28 years of living x3 Kinda daunting haha. (Oh gee, I'll be 29 6 days before KH3 comes out ;w;)

Well, rambling aside, I'm hoping to get into some conversations even if I'm not good at voicing my opinion! ^^;

Back