• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Reigen

Hey, I'm new ( n00b writen all over face) :D Anywho, this place is cool. I love Kh and really can't wait for the second game. ( I have one question about this site though. In ' User CP' There's an option that says journal. what's it about?) I've clicked on it but it says it can't find journalmodule or something.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah I dont know what the thing is to.. but welcome and if you need anymore help with anything I'm sure to help =) have a great day!!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
sup, welcome 2 forums, i 2 have no idea what that journal thing is but that u do without, anyways ur gonna like it here little homie.

Reigen

Now I have another question, ( sorry :D ) you know you can make your own custom avatar? ( like a few of you have on here) How do you put up your custom avatar? I've tried a bunch of things. ( like minimizing the size of my picture and that such) I also went to imageshack but it didn't work.

Galoop

first of all welcome to khinsider any questions you can ask me :)

Back