• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey... i got it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think this thread was pointless?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora101101

hey kh is a square enix and disney project, right? and theres a character named diz, right? so what if in kh2 theres a character named nee or something? diz nee? (disney)?:)

KeybladeShadow88

that would be funny, and if they did that, I wouldn't think any less of the game, but I can't say the same for them nameing the BHK-tyson ( god I hope that rumor wasn't true ) but I person named diz and a person named nee would be funny, but wouldn't effect the overall status of the game... they should just toss him in as some random character if you ask me, someone you meat in a town

dime55

dis has been posted be4 on the old kh boards a loong time ago.nothin new 2 me

Brittany

I like the idea, and you could be right about it. Disney has it's history of hiding meanings within their products(stories, characters, etc)

Sora101101

hey at least i didnt get many negative reviews... munkeybutt... i just got on your hate list, didnt i?

S

Seed_of_Sora

I do see some humor in it....everyone has just got to loosen up on the some of the topics even though some are stupid...this one is rather funny...but...well thats up to those who see this one...

D

doomweasel

It would be better if, instead of "Nee," it was spelled, "Nny." But then it would definitly get an M rating. Heheheh... Go Jhonen Vasquez!! *glomps Nny*

YoshiAngemon

Too bad nobody's remembering some things about the Knights who say "Ni!" (Random Ni Knight: NI!)

D

doomweasel

OMG I totally forgot those guys! *is sad* Though, sadly enough, I really wouldn't past those guys to do something like this. I mean, considering all the hidden meanings that Square-Enix put in Sora 'n' Co.'s names, it's natural they'd do it again. Though this would be a pathetically crude attempt.

T

Tidus22340

WAIT! Hidden meanings in their names? When did this happen, and why wasn't I notified? lol...."DiZ NeE" ...........weird, but kinda funny. Would probably be better if it was a single character named diz nee, or diznee or something. That's purely random thinking though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back