• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hey here's my Naruto story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Yeah i made it on a different site and which im Rko_412 i have lots of user names so..Like Rko_412, Rko412, Rko411, Son Of Sepheroth.That's it but if you are on Naruto forums Powered by vBulletin .Im Rko_412 email me if you want proof but here's my Naruto fic.

Chapter 1
Sakura you are a failer!

"So Naruto is this all the best you can do?""Shut up Sasuke im doing my best and im better then you!"Said Naruto with a mad voice that will explode."What ever im going back to the village i covered this already and i already did it so im leveing."Said Sasuke with a calm voice."No don't go!"Said Sakura runing down to Susuke."Please Sasuke don't leave me alone with this idiot.I will have nobody to courage me."Said Sakura with a sad look on her face."Sakura shut up!"Said Sasuke."You are week then Naruto for a while and you have known that sence he's been improving lately.You need to stop being so...So stupid and get on track and realize that you need to support Naruto.Because looking and giving me compalments want help any of us.So why don't you help him when im gone got!"Said Sasuke with a intence voice.

"Hey,Sasuke there's no need to be rude to a girl."Said Kakashi out of nowere.
"Yeah that's right Sasuke."Said Sakura with a broken heart."But he's right Sakura.You need to get your mind of boy's and Sasuke.Because that's not what we have been training for now have we?No.."Said Sakura with a depressed voice."Well then what did we come here to train for?"Said Kakashi."We came here to train for the mission of are life and our life might be ruined"Said Sakura."That's right said Kakashi."What is the mission anyways?"Said Naruto with a confused look on his face."I don't know yet.It hasen't been mention yet.Not to me not to any other teachers.But the Hokages probley no.So i don't know Naruto."Said Kakashi."Ahh let's skip this and go eat some Ramen."Said Naruto."No!"Said Sasuke."You haven't finished your training.Ahhh what the heck."Said Kakashi."One time wouldn't hurt so let's go.Yeah!"Said Naruto".

While they are walking back to the village Sakura is thinking.

("Im...A failer")

End of Chapter 1

While Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura,and Kakashi take a little brake from training for a mission they do not know of yet.They are going to head back to the village and get some noodles.But while that's happing other teams are busy.

"So will you fight me Neji?"No"Said Neji."Remember Lee we have to train.Not to fight each other.After we win and beat the crap out of somebody are something or what ever.Then..We will fight."Alright!"Said Lee."So where is TenTen?"Said Lee with a confused voice?"I have no clue.But she's probley with Might Guy."Hey!"Said Lee with anger!"It's master! to you."Said Lee."Whatever"Said Neji."Let's just train".

While Rock Lee and Neji are training there another team disscussing too.

"We have to win!"Said Ino with a excitement look on her face."And if we don't win then Sakura will win then and which we can't have that!Hey,hey,hey come down.Don't worrie we have this in the bag."Said Shikamaru."And anyways you should be cheering your freind on.No I shouldn't!She betraded me!Said Ino with an angry voice."How?Ahhh Shikamaru you wouldn't understand."Whatever".Said Shikamaru.Let's get back to the village.

While that is there is one more team.

"Ha ha ha ha.Come Kankuro I want to fight something."Said Gaara."Alright...We will go in 1 sec after I kill this stupid thing."Said Kakuro"No!Let's go now or esle."Said Gaara with an angry angry voice."Alright then let's go too the village and attack some great fighters or something.Yes and I will get BLOOD!.

While that is happening the gang are at the Ramen shop now.

"This is the best food ever!"Said Naruto with an excitement."Well Im full"Said Sakura with a sad voice."What's the matter?You bareley ate anything..Like a 3 to 4 bites.Is there something on your mind?"Said Kakashi with a consern look on his face."Nothing"Said Sakura with a sad voice."Look Sakura,If they made your noddles nasty you ca have mine."Said Naruto."NARUTO,Im not hungry you idiot!"Said Sakura with angry voice."Well..Im sorry for offering my noodles to you!"Said Naruto."Look Sakura,Im sorry that I said that you were a bad fighter and a failer.I was just angry back there cause Naruto was making me mad.So will you forgive me?"Said Sasuke.

Somebody screams from far far away.

HELP me.Outsiders attacking!

That was the end of chap 1.What ya think?Chap 2 will be later on

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
It seems like a good idea, though, I think you could ask some more description in the story and try not to use the word 'said' everytime.

Also, please try to seperate lines when people talk since it may confuse others and Neji seems a little out of character of what he said... Well, Sasuke seems so as well, but I'm kind of picky as well....

So yeah, seems good so far!

I

The Show Must Go On
its alright. not the very best fanfic i've read, but its worthy of a read

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Chapter 2
The first battle!

"What was that!?"Said Naruto with a confused and scared face."How should we know?Even,If im Kakashi,and a wonderfull man and handsome and you no the rest."Whatever"Said Sasuke."Let's just go and see.And then we will find out.Alright let's go."Said Naruto with an excitement voice.

Kakashi,Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura run's where somebody was yelling for help.

"Hey there!"Said Sakura with an excitment in that sentence."What...What is that?
It's all hudge and it's nasty looking.Do you mean who is it?Said Sasuke."It's somebody that can use alot of Chakura.To transform there whole body into one big bug.So you saying that it's a person!?"Said Naruto and Sakura."Yes that's what's he's saying."Said Kakashi.

"It has to use alot of Chakura."Said Kakashi."It has to be someobody better then a rookie probley somebody your guy's level.Our's we can't even do that.?"Said Saukura with a confused face.If they can do it.How come we can't do it.Because"Said Sasuke."It takes years and years of practice like when you are at the age of 3.To master this move.Well..I don't care who good they are!"Said Naruto with an angry voice.They have a villager and this can prove im good for this mission.He's got a point."Said Kakashi.

"So how bout it?"Said Sasuke.Let's go kick some but and beat them for messing with our village.Yeah!"Said Naruto with excitement."Let's go!Wait!"Said Sakura
"I...Don't think I can do this..Ahh come on make Sasuke proud."Said Naruto."Even if I don't like it but you can't just stay out.Alright"Said Saukra.Show yourself.
Or do you mean selfs?"Said That big bug.

The Bug dissaperes and too guys come out

"No long and no time no see team 7."Said somebody."Wait...It's Gaara and Kankuro!"

End of Chapter 2 later on

2 BE CONTINUED

Anubis-chan

Its cool! I was pretty interested, which doesn't really happen alot. x.X A.D.D or something.. Anyway, I liked it! Hope the next chapter is up soon.

(>^^)> <(^^<) ^(^^)^ (>^^<)

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
End of Chapter 2

"Wait!"Said Saukra with a knowing voice."It's..Garra and KanKuro!So you just figure it out?Well then you guy's are itdiots!"Said KanKuro with an angry voice."Kankuro."Said Gaara."There's no need to get mad sence where going to fight them.Going to fight us?"Said Sakura."We didn't even say we were going to fight?You guy's are such idiots."Said KanKuro."You think we came here all the way here for nothing?You think we came here for some cake?!No we didn't we came here to kick people's but and o well get some cake ha ha.Your werid."Said Naruto.And dude that face needs to be washed for that stays there forever.I like it like this!"Said KanKuro.Never mind that Kankuro."Said Gaara."Let's fight them!

"I thought you would never ask."Said Kankuro.Ahhhhhhh.

KanKuro run's up to Sasuke and tries to attack.But then Sasuke moves and then Kankuro missed him.Then after that Naruto hit KanKuro but then KanKuro did a jetsu and hit Naruto in the face.And then Naruto went in the air.

And then Gaara comes.

"I would except more from you KanKuro."Said Gaara."You should be able to beat Sasuke even if he is in one of the best clans.Sence you can't beat him.I will face him and make him say MERCY!Fine"Said KanKuro"You take him on I will face hottie and blondie.

Sasuke run's up to Gaara and attack's but misses.Gaara then takes his sand out.

"Your DEAD meat boy."Said Gaara."Time to feel BLOOD!Wait.....Ahh man it's teach."Said KanKuro."What are you guy's doing?"Said Baki."You know your supposed to be training and not getting into trouble.Rememer I told you guy's if you get in trouble you will be kicked out the mission.But your lucky Im going to change my mind.And we better go looking for you other partner so let's go!

"Hey!"Said Naruto."Kakashi where in the world were you?I went to get Baki."Said Kakashi.Because Im not allowed to touch other student or harm in anyway with out permission so I went to get there teacher and there gone.I was so close"Said Sasuke."From beating him down.Sasuke don't worrie about that now."Said Sakura.We need to fix this village it's a mess.We don't need to worrie about that now."Said Kakashi.We need to go to a meeting.About what?"Said Naruto with a confused look on his face?"You will find out when we get there all I know that it's top secret.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 3 later.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Before I post this I have to say I made it up....

Chapter 3
An Another Story....

While Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura,and Kakashi are going to the meeting.

Mean While

People are running down for there lifes.That there life may not be killed.Just for one person.Even if he was the hero or saved there village from dustruction.But not dustrucion has started.

"This is his profile?" "Yes it is Riley." "Well Sir Conor,should we go to the village?" "Yes we should but before we do we have to turn this thang computer to shut up!" Said Sir Conor with an angry voice. "Ahh.Never mind let's just leave it let's go to the village.And since Im in a bad mood.If they don't answer me they will DIE!" "Well..The computer is mest up anyways."
But there's one thing I didn't get Riley." "And what's that Sir Conor.."
"How one little stupid deamond kid can destroy a whole village.?" "Well we will find out soon."

While Riley and Sir Conor,leave to go to this mysterious village.The computer says something.

Name: Orlando Cooper

Profile: An undercover Ninja.That is on a mission to save the world from evil.His parents died in a fire so he is homeless.He's a strong man who has been by hiself for a long time...He had bad grades when he was little.He had no freinds..He was the biggest clown of his city..He use to tease a student that is now a hokage.He had a gardian when he was little but he died in a war against..A Fox deamon that almost destoried the village..And the rest is unknown.

Famliy Members still alive: Naruto Uzamaki

TO BE CONTINUED

End of Chater 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back