• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey guys I'm new here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
This website is a place for fans of Kingdom Hearts to look for newest updates and news for the series. Also it's a place to chat and become friends with other members. Other things we do here can be random stuff as well. No, no one is ever mean to anyone and it's sort of rare for people to swear, but sometimes. Welcome to the website and ask for help or look at the FAQ if you have any questions. :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, SolarMoon720!

Pretty much what Howler said! KHI is a pretty friendly place with good people to hang out with, who also know their stuff on video games and ect. If people cursed it'd be censored automatically depending on what was said. And nah, nobody is mean around here. There may be a troll or two, but they don't really go after anybody new, and they're usually in Forum Insanity. So you'll be fine! :)

And here's a direct link to the FAQ. If you need help, feel free to ask for help on anything. :D

SolarMoon720

Thanks guys I think I'll like the forums!
one other question can you change your username?

Back