• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey guys, Guess what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pokemaniactim

I got the Final Mix games in the mail today! WHOO! I'm excited...Too bad I still have to wait for my frikin Swap Magic to get here first! I wish It would hurry...:cursing:

rent

oh, i know how you felt. i went through this before last summer. stupid swap magic.. >.<

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
GREAT!!!

So what?

Lol, getting serious now, congrats I guess. I know the feeling of having to wait for something when you have one of the two parts.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
lol, lucky bastard >.< I want FM+ -.- lol. Well, I hope it gets there soon. I know how you feel, or at least a little, when I got KH2 I happened to be grounded. So for 3 days I was like "DAMN IT I CAN'T WAIT THREE DAYS! I'VE WAITED THREE YEARS! RAWR!" XD And after three days my parents caved O.O Thank god my dad's a gamer and understood my pain.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Congrads on getting FM, what do you want? A cookie? Enjoy fighting Roxas and fighting all the Data Battles, they're fun =3

Back