• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hello there, and welcome to KHinsider Forums!

Please check out the FAQ so you can get the jist of how we roll around here ^_^

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message sometime =)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Greetings! Welcome to the pwnsome forums of KH Insider. Please remember that the FAQ and stickies (of the various sections, especially the KH section, since most people don't take too kindly to crackpot theories) are always a good place, whether it's your first time reading them or for reference.. and with that out of the way, welcome to the forums and have a wonderful time.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Welcome to the coolest website on Earth: KHInsider! Read the FAQ section so you know what's going on. If you wanna ask me a question or wanna send a Friend Request just PM (Private Message) me. I hope you have fun and just don't get on anybody's bad side and you'll be great here. P.S. Do not make crappy Threads because people might Neg-Rep you.

rawr

Welcome to the coolest website on Earth: KHInsider! Read the FAQ section so you know what's going on. If you wanna ask me a question or wanna send a Friend Request just PM (Private Message) me. I hope you have fun and just don't get on anybody's bad side and you'll be great here. P.S. Do not make crappy Threads because people might Neg-Rep you.
how do i add you as a friend?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Go to the person's profile (via clicking on their name from one of their posts) then, once you are in it, there will be a section on the right of the screen which will display 6 of their friends (or less if they have less) and under those six, there should be a link saying "Befriend [insert username]"

Back