• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Heroes: Legends (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It's alright. We forgive you, Chariot. I hope your work goes well.

(Starts preparing a Heroes premiere party) So... about Sylar...

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Am I still allowed to put in a template? :eek:

OneWingedDemon

Name: Hector Srezrok
Appearance: A middle aged man standing at a lowly 5'7. He is a brunette, his mangled brown hair falling to his shoulders. He is commonly identified for his luscious, thick beard. Oftenly, he sports a raffled pair of old Levi's accompanied by a dull and gray leather jacket. He always wears an old pair of boots, his Doc Martens. His outfit holds no true variations, his outfits commonly predicted by co-workers.
Personality: Hector is known for his rudeness and witty comments. His wider range of vocabulary sometimes startles others, leaving them in utter confusion. His higher level of intelligence results in his massive ego, and his elitist behavior. Only associating with who he deems acceptable, Hector isn't a friendly person.
Ability: Able to manipulate to the magnesium in lifeforms or objects in several ways.
Able to control and create magnetism, though this ability is only accessible through his cyborg implants.
History: Born in Łódź, Poland. His parents migrated to USA in pursue of a larger variety of careers. He was raised in a caring environment, both his parents having found successful careers and Hector performing greatly in academics. He lacked any religion, both his parents being atheists, but he held his own standards and morals. At age 15, his father began acting strangely. He was later diagnosed with a psychological disorder, shortly proceeding in his placement in a psychiatric institution. Following his father's sudden absence, his social life began to sink accompanied by his academics. His mother fell into a depressive stage, beginning a growing addiction to heroine. Lacking the will or funds to attend college, he left his mother at age 23. He jumped from job to job, before finding stability in works as a janitor at a nuclear laboratory. There, Hector gained interest in nuclear physics. When alone in the laboratory in late nights, he would study and experiment with the available tools. His years of experimenting led to a fatal accident, as he was exposed to nuclear radiation, resulting in his ability to manipulate magnesium. He at first struggled with this ability, inable to control it. But, after several weeks of training himself, he had mastered it. This would lead into his growing inner insanity, and his lust for more strength. He constructed himself a prototype set of cybernetic arm modifications. Though these lacked any sufficient use, it began his descent into science and corruption.
Quote: "Knowledge is a indefinite source of power. Plunge into its depths, seek out your desires."

I could only hope my submission is not too late.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, I've gotten through a bit today. I revised part today, so I backtracked a little bit.

I'd estimate the release date for this being... Soonest, this friday :)

As for new characters, its a bit late, but I'll consider it

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Guess what people? First post is up :)

I got through less people than I wanted to in this post, but I decided to save some juicy stuff for next post :) I'll try to get posts up (with at least three people each time) at least once a week. Here's to Season 3 of Heroes, and let's make this an awesome fanfic :) Post your comments on the other page please, here's the link

Click here for Heroes: Legends

Also, on this page, I'll be posting previews and hints to the next "episode." I'll get these previews up weekly as well, probably a few days before the actual post

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Um, hey. Look I don't to be a nat but I thought you said you were going to post the next chapter Saturday night or Tomorrow afternoon. But I am guessing that you were probably busy on both of the those days and we can all understand that you need a little more time to make the next chapter.

Just take your time. We can wait.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I talked to Chariot yesterday, he said they SHOULD be up today, but no promises. He is also delayed b/c he forgot he had a project due.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well I thought that he might preoccupied when he didn't post it on the days he said he was suppose to post it. All right, I'm holding onto his word for this. In the meantime I'm gonna watch today's new episode of Hero's tonight while I wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back