• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hermoine from Harry Potter is FINE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika Kisaragi

Breaking Point said:
>_> I saw that movie, if you look in the train scene >_> she has a mustache *nods furiously*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD *laughs insanely* HAHA! *cough* x_x; *hack*

Ahem... >.> <.<

Anyone seen burningkeyblade's sig? My gawd she's ugly...EW. *shudders* Looks like a chipmunk. xD LOL! PWNED! >_>

Rouisu

Dude! Emma Watson is not fine. Jeez, I mean, there are probably thousands of other 13-15 year olds who are WAAAY hotter than her. I don't think I would be 'hittin' the skinz' with her. And besides, I am older than she is. I am interested in women, not little girls >_<

Xell

Wait, wut?
_socialstigma said:
image.jpg

image.jpg

lmao he's looking at her breastys XD

T

TrishLovesDamon

quitejaded- LOL!!!!! Those pics are just funny!!!

IF_IL_II_IP- Yeah, Jo-jo is hot(Once again, i'm not a lezbo) but she can't sing worth a shit.... :p

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
all looks, no talent, but who cares about talent when u look good? that goes toward Jo-jo. shes hot, but cant sing >_<

T

TrishLovesDamon

IF_IL_II_IP said:
lol yea yea shes hot id still rather do Jessica alba XD

**** somebody who has talent, like Koda Kumi :p

omg, i can't belive i said that.... Why am i so bad(Well, dirty) on this forum? :(

Elphaba_1

Author
she doesn't have breasts! I'm a chick, but she is pretty. I hate her because she hangs out with the hottest guy in HP (Harry Potter obviously, he's better looking scruffy looking and with glasses)

BH Kid

i think hermione is rather fine. hell she is GORGEOUS. Danny ratcliffe doesnt know what he is missin. Who knows she may be a member of khinsider itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back