• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here you go

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
1st tutorial ive ever made ever so go easy on me.

3d_tutorial_by_103rd-d5ch8wy.png

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
i don't understand why you wouldn't share your adjustment layer presets. not one bit. tutorials explain the reasoning behind decisions, instead of keeping them from readers.

the tag is ok.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
i don't understand why you wouldn't share your adjustment layer presets. not one bit. tutorials explain the reasoning behind decisions, instead of keeping them from readers.
Well, I assume this tutorial wasn't made for absolute beginners, so any tagger following this tutorial would know how to work with them. Plus, depending on your own personal tag you make and the render you choose, different gradient maps and p.filters would work best for your tag compared to the ones that Sean would have provided.

The purpose of tutorials should be to give followers an idea of how to make a tag similar to the original's and to help learners discover different processes to use when making their own stuff, not the same exact tag with the same 100% exact settings.

Long story short, this tut wasn't made for total beginners and Sean probably thought that that stuff wasn't needed, plus having to find your own settings and whatnot brings out more originality and makes the follower make their own decisions.

Anyways, this is a great tutorial, Sean. I also really love that tag. :) Plus it's nice to get a look inside your tagging process. I'll probably post a result later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back