• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here blanketed by darkness, sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
There can be no returning to the sweet security of sleep.

When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you.

Soo.. there has probably been a thread like this a billion times already.. and im too lazy to look through for any like this.. and it's a Birth by Sleep theory. So yeahhh. Still want to read through? Mehh.. w/e.. let's get started! [oh god..] this theory is probably newbish..so w/e...

uhh...

Birth by Sleep. Being created.. by sleep?

I think it is essential to know what happens during said sleep.
well, you dream, relive your memories, and you awaken an entire new world in your dreams. a dream is "born" when you sleep.. but i honestly do not think kingdom hearts would go into this whole "dream" thing. unless it's like memories a reborn during sleep..

but, how would they be "reborn"? well, you live through a certain memory only once..but in your mind or dreams you can "relive" those memories.. through sleep..

maybe this whole theme in Birth by Sleep is; your sleeping dark memories come to birth with sleep. unbirths are made from those memories when they awaken in your dreams and in your heart. unbirths get created by that and get born.

blahhh..i know it's not specific or anything but im really bored right now so its the best i could come up with at the moment.. i dont even get this theory.. ughh.. xP w/e ill stop rambling now.. :p

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well as interesting as this sounds it has its holes. Though that isn't really your fault as I'm sure unbirths not being there and them being the foundations for heartless involve entirely unknown circumstances. Nice start.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
First of all this sounds confusing: "UNBIRTHS are BORN by dreams". I think if you developed your theory more you could have something.. maybe. But this is so vague I really dont get what you are trying to say though
I know....

Okay, she is taking the title birth by sleep and making it literal. So she is saying when you are sleep something is born, Now she goes in depth with it by saying when your dreaming you relive your dark memories and thats what unbirths are formed out of and are born.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i know this is super vague..but i was bored.. and i was too lazy to actually make a theory out of it. it has like probably a million holes.. but mehh.. i just needed to get my post count up to be honest ^^ xD

i dont get what im trying to say either :I

how about this?

when your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you.

maybe just maybe axel meant that if your memories take over you you might become an unbirth or like when someone messes with your memories and changes them you're not you anymore you're something else. cough cough an unbirth maybe? cough cough.

yeah i know that was a lame attempt.. :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
There can be no returning to the sweet security of sleep.

When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you.

Soo.. there has probably been a thread like this a billion times already.. and im too lazy to look through for any like this.. and it's a Birth by Sleep theory. So yeahhh. Still want to read through? Mehh.. w/e.. let's get started! [oh god..] this theory is probably newbish..so w/e...

uhh...

Birth by Sleep. Being created.. by sleep?

I think it is essential to know what happens during said sleep.
well, you dream, relive your memories, and you awaken an entire new world in your dreams. a dream is "born" when you sleep.. but i honestly do not think kingdom hearts would go into this whole "dream" thing. unless it's like memories a reborn during sleep..

but, how would they be "reborn"? well, you live through a certain memory only once..but in your mind or dreams you can "relive" those memories.. through sleep..

maybe this whole theme in Birth by Sleep is; your sleeping dark memories come to birth with sleep. unbirths are made from those memories when they awaken in your dreams and in your heart. unbirths get created by that and get born.

blahhh..i know it's not specific or anything but im really bored right now so its the best i could come up with at the moment.. i dont even get this theory.. ughh.. xP w/e ill stop rambling now.. :p

again, i believe that sleep is to regain something what you lost once you awaken. i think sleep and awaken can mean multiple things,

i believe it was only sora's case that it had to do with memories.

Axelmarmar

Hmm.... interesting. Like if someone falls into darkness while dreaming, they turn into an unbirth. It has holes of course but good start. Maybe the unbiths were experments of MX and when he dies supposedly the unbirths slowly become nonexistent.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I doubt MX just dies or is killed. There's probably still something of him left whether it be in Xehanort or not.
In my opinion the unbirths would need to be harder to make and the heartless easier and being taken over by memories or rather being born from bad ones, and though this seems harder to duplicate it wouldn't just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back