• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerofhearts

Be sure to let us know what happened!! I hope everything went well.
Okay there was no kissing thankfully because I really didn't think I was ready but there was intense lip staring. You know how in the movies they always stare at the lips before they have a very passionate kiss. Thats how it was. Anyway something really strange happened... My dates ex-boyfriend came and they danced for a little while. I think they may still be attracted to each other(Is that one word or two)Oh and the lip staring that I mentioned earlier wasn't with my date it was with one of my best friends B.B.(Intials) I really don't know what it means because Im preety sure that i don't have feelings for her.(As i type this a voice in the back of my head is saying"You big fat liar.") Im so confused right now but other than that it was a great night. I got yelled at because when my mom can to pick me up my shirt was untucked and my tie was loose. Haaaaaaa that was so funny because when she was yelling she tripped on the bumber of the car. LoL:thumbsup:

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh wow your girl friend was dancing with her ex? I dunno it thats good, i'm not sure. How long have you two been going out for?

powerofhearts

^^ Uh its sort of complicated last year in the 7th grade i went out with her for about 3 months than when we were really into each other(Still don't know if thats one word or two) he came back and made her fall for him again. Then this year I asked if she would come to the fall ball with me in the hopes that i could win her heart back but when I got there he was there. I sorta became deppresed for a little while until my friend C.F(If you go look at the post "Lying to my Friends you'll know who Im talking about) came over to me and talked to me for a little while and convinced me to go back out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back