• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sorasgirl

Can anyone help me? I have a picture in my documents on my computer I want to have for my signature! Will u help me? I cant get it figured out!:cry::sneaky:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, what you could do is create a photobucket account and upload the picture into your photobucket picture and then you will have an url for the picture.

sorasgirl

Well, what you could do is create a photobucket account and upload the picture into your photobucket picture and then you will have an url for the picture.

Well, how'd u get ur picture? I can probebly find another picture. I just need to know how.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Just search in Yahoo or Google if you are saying that you wanna look for another picture. Or you could ask people for another picture, if you have a hard time finding one.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
post the pic in this site ImageShack® - Hosting
and choose the size of the image, then copy the url of the posted pic and paste it in the signature page with on both the sides of the url
i hope that helps

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Okay.

First, you have to create an account on Photobucket. Here's a link to Photobucket: Here! (I gave Photobucket as an example because that's what I use and am familiar with.)

Then, go to My Album. Upload the picture using the Browse button, then Upload. Once the picture is on the website, there should be four boxes underneath it with URL addresses in. Copy the text in the box.

Back on KHI, go to User CP. Along the side, there should be an option "Edit Signature". Paste the text into the signature box, then click Save Signature. Your picture should then be part of your signature.

I hope that helped. <3

Back