• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Which Game would u recommend. My cuzin wants to buy a new FF. But he cant decide on FFIX,FFVII and FFIV. Which one should he buy.

D

Deleted member 36435

Does he only have a PS1? If not FFXII or FFX are really good, but if it has to be from those three FFVII...

Haku

<3
I think that it mainly depends on which type of Final Fantasy that your cousin likes to play.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
If he only wants one of those 3, I suggest Final Fantasy VII. Its graphics are dated but it has great gameplay and a lovely story. FFIX is good as well, if you want something "more" recent.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Goddammit, why does everybody think FFVII is so damn epic? It pretty much overshadowed FFIX, which had great graphics (for it's time), a terrific storyline, and great characters. If you're going for a more "fantasy" approach, take FFIX. It won't let 'ya down.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^Hey, I liked FFVII. If you've got a problem with that, I don't care. I still think it's better than FFIX. I don't think it's overrated, either.

Then again, everyone has their own favourite Final Fantasy.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
He played FFVII i meant FFVIII . He and I also played FFX. FFX is my fav of the main series. Well Im getting IX or 4.

Does he only have a PS1? If not FFXII or FFX are really good, but if it has to be from those three FFVII...

He has a ps2 and DS to play the ps1 games at homke or go portable.

D

Deleted member 36435

Oooo, FFXIII is pretty good game, pick that.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
VIII was great and all, but i would suggest IX if he is younger. IX is easier to understand and it's more like a fantasy kind of thing, with knights, thieves, princesses, mages, that sort of thing. both games had great stories and both were extremely fun, but i think that VIII feels a little more mature. i haven't played IV, so i can't say anything about it.

Hey, I liked FFVII. If you've got a problem with that, I don't care. I still think it's better than FFIX. I don't think it's overrated, either.

ha, i'm in the same boat with you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back