• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Okay. BHK is the new character who appers in KH2, BHK stands for Blond Haired Kid, we call him that cause hes blond, and we dont now hes real name yet. Check out more on the character section. The Organization was first introduced in com, they are "nobodies"( check out more in the character section), Theyre also called " The XIII Order " Cause it is thirteen members, five of them died in com, theyre wearin black robes, each one weilds his own element and weapon...

I think thats it from me. But you can read much more in the different sections around here.

It was good, right?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
BHK is the DWU in ASAS and DD, and u didn't need COM to know him, none of us know his real name yet, so we call him BHK (Blond Haired Kid)...

The organization are nobodies (no heart, or soul), and many were killed in COM, 4 of the 13 are known to be alive, and there have been heavy rumours that Riku and/or Mickey are part of the org.

DiZ is someone who is trying to overthrow the org.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
He's not gonna know what you're talking about if all you're using is abbreviation.

BHK is the guy in the robe who holds the two keyblades and asks "Where's Sora?" in the Another Side, Another Story secret movie at the end of the first Kingdom Hearts.

BHK doesn't appear in Chain of Memories, so you don't need to worry about that. Several other characters, like Axel and DiZ, did appear in Chain of Memories, though, so you may want to read up on them before you play KH2... when it comes out.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Other alive members include EM (Enigmatic Man - YOu can fight him if u have final mix), Xaldin who controls wind, and Demix who controls water, Axel controls fire...

We know very little of who DiZ is at the moment...

Oh sorry about the abbreviations earlier, i couldn't resist it, sorry!!!

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Here is what will help clear up the abreviations.

BHK=Blonde Hair Kid
DWU=Duel Wielding Unknown
ASAS=Another Side, Another Story
DD=Deep Dive
CoM=Chain of Memories
KH2= Kingdom Hearts 2

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
Here is what will help clear up the abreviations.

BHK=Blonde Hair Kid
DWU=Duel Wielding Unknown
ASAS=Another Side, Another Story
DD=Deep Dive
CoM=Chain of Memories
KH2= Kingdom Hearts 2
And:

GEU=Glowing Eyed Unknown
BFU=Blind Folded Unknown

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
actually didn't Nomura said that the Nobodies are a group like the heartless and the dusks are just a nobody just like the shadows etc..... But yeah the 13th order isn't the nobodies, tehy are just mere shells of people who have been turned into the heartless

anyone but me

Cool man said:
And:

GEU=Glowing Eyed Unknown
BFU=Blind Folded Unknown

And:

PoTC: Pirates of the Carribbean
RR: Replica Riku (a clone of Riku the 13th Order made)
R/R: Reverse Rebirth (Riku's story in Chain of Memories)
The Org.: Short for The Orginazation which is the same thing as The 13th Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back