• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelfan008

I need stratagy people. Does anyone know a reletivly easy way to beat (insert swear) Larxene the second time? I have tried forever, and still can't beat her. I do alright untill she pulls a teleport rush out of nowhere and can't dodge it.

also, any tips on collecting anemy cards, also helpful.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i basically sleighed with sonic blade over and over again and had lv. 0 cards at the end of the deck for easy access for when she starts being cheap. also have ethers and elixers and that fast reload card thing in you deck too.. good luck...

just thinking about how hard she was gets me pissed off LOL

Axelfan008

i basically sleighed with sonic blade over and over again and had lv. 0 cards at the end of the deck for easy access for when she starts being cheap. also have ethers and elixers and that fast reload card thing in you deck too.. good luck...

just thinking about how hard she was gets me pissed off LOL
thanks. i also might try some lethal flames, for quick health depleation. She still isn't as annoying as Vexen 2nd time (effing regain)

EDIT:Someone close this, unless you have something to add.

Last edited:

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Dodge roll all of her magic attacks, don't waste cards breaking them. Have 0's for Teleport rush.

Axelfan008

I have beat her now, so this is now for general tips, for anyone who might need them.

(BTW, you can ask me questions now, if you need to.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back