• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with the Ultima Weapon, please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drs3690

Website
www.greatestjournal.com
I need Gale, Mystery Goo's, and something else that I cannot remember.

Can anyone help me?

I read that to get Gale's I need to attack Invisible's and that Angel thing, but I cannot find them anywhere and I looked all over the End of the World and that's where I heard they are. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

& Mystery Goo's, what what what WHERE do I find those mushroom heads?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Ultima weapon items:
5 Lucid Gems
5 Power Gems
5 Thunder Gems
3 Mystery Goos
3 Gales

Invisibles and Angel Stars are generally found in End of The World, in the room before final rest...if ur lucky u can occasionly find rare truffles there...

Also equip lucky strike,u have a better chance of collecting these rare items if u do...

The best way to get Mystery Goo's is to go to all the places u went with the other synthesis items to get them...generally the easiest places are Lotus Forest, Camp and Treasure Room in Cave of Wonders (bear in mind that White Mushrooms only rarely appear here, and u'll have 2 exit 2 screens and then come back to the relevant area to stand a chance of seeing them): cast the exact same spell on the mushroom three times (but only when it indicates to use that spell) and sometimes u mite get a mystery goo...but its rare...so u'll have to try over and over again...

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Honestly is hard as hell for me to find all those items....i jyust usd cheats...

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
chaywa said:
Ultima weapon items:
5 Lucid Gems
5 Power Gems
5 Thunder Gems
3 Mystery Goos
3 Gales

Invisibles and Angel Stars are generally found in End of The World, in the room before final rest...if ur lucky u can occasionly find rare truffles there...

Also equip lucky strike,u have a better chance of collecting these rare items if u do...

The best way to get Mystery Goo's is to go to all the places u went with the other synthesis items to get them...generally the easiest places are Lotus Forest, Camp and Treasure Room in Cave of Wonders (bear in mind that White Mushrooms only rarely appear here, and u'll have 2 exit 2 screens and then come back to the relevant area to stand a chance of seeing them): cast the exact same spell on the mushroom three times (but only when it indicates to use that spell) and sometimes u mite get a mystery goo...but its rare...so u'll have to try over and over again...
Yea do this it really works

fiendnuggets

drs3690 said:
I need Gale, Mystery Goo's, and something else that I cannot remember.

Can anyone help me?

I read that to get Gale's I need to attack Invisible's and that Angel thing, but I cannot find them anywhere and I looked all over the End of the World and that's where I heard they are. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

& Mystery Goo's, what what what WHERE do I find those mushroom heads?

Ok, here we go... First make sure you have as many lucky strikes equipped as possible

To find your Gale...goto the End of the World and depart at Final Rest. DO NOT examine the new door, instead go through the opening that leads to that large room. The Angels and Invisibles will appear and they will sometimes drop Gale. After youve killed them all go back into the Final Rest spot and then go back in that room. For some reason, it isnt required to move over two screens for the invisibles and angels to reappear. Do this until you have your required amount of Gale.

As for the mystery goos..this is the method I used and it worked great. Goto Halloween town. Enter the graveyard, and sometimes you will see White Mushrooms here. Well, you need to cast 3 spells on it to send it away properly to get an item (mess up once and it`ll go away with no items dropped). The magic you need to use depends on the mushrooms "moods" though..full list below..

Fire = Use when it crosses its arms and looks like it is shivering.

Blizzard = Use when leans back and fans itself

Thunder = Use when it has a light over its head which is casting a shadow on
its face. I believe this is to show that it`s depressed and needs some
encouraging as it looks very much like how manga characters sometimes are drawn when depressed.

Cure = Use when it has fallen on the ground. Note that you will need to get pretty close to it in order for you to be able to cast on it. Normally, only
Sora/Goofy/Donald can be cast cure on, but if close to a mushroom a 4th option named Contact will appear and you can use this option to cast on
the fallen mushroom.

Aero = Use this when its spinning around. The same need to get close in
order to cast this like Cure applies.

Stop = Use this when the mushroom has frozen in mid move.

Gravity = Use this when the mushroom is floating in mid-air. Mind you, you
have to be quick in casting this, because the casting animation for Gravity is
long and often times will not hit the mushroom until it has changed into another mood.

Next, use Fire on the platform and ride the platform into the "twisted hill" section. If your lucky, you will find Black fungus here. Do NOT attack the Black fungus. Instead pick up a pumpkin and smash them with the pumpkins. If done correctly, 1 pumpkin will kill a black fungus and they will drop Munny, Mystery Goo, and Myster Mold. Examine the grave on the hill to unwind the "twisted hill" in the next section, jump down into the water and through the sewer to the beginning of the zone. You need to do this since you need to move over two sections for the heartless to reappear in most cases. Repeat this process of going through the graveyard and the twisted hill zones until you have your desired amount of mytery goos.

Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck

ansem13

An easy way to get mystery goo is: go to the room before final rest. If there are no rare truffles, reset your PS2 and try again. Eventually you will find rare truffles.

CidHighwind

wow ur having trouble getting the items i had all the items for synthesis before i left neverland (somewhere around there) except of course the gales

fiendnuggets

Shiny Crystal can be obtained by killing Wizards. These are found in many places, including Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, Deep Jungle, and Halloween Town

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
If you go to IGN, type in Kingdom Hearts and go to FAQ they have a whole list of where all the synthesis items are, and which heartless they are in. It is really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back