• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Riku's deck!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdyer0

How do you get the Fake Soul Eater card in your card collection?? I got Zexion to drop it, and I even USED the damn card, but it never appeared in my card collection after the battle :mad:

Help?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
How do you get the Fake Soul Eater card in your card collection?? I got Zexion to drop it, and I even USED the damn card, but it never appeared in my card collection after the battle :mad:

Help?

That's because you simply can't have the dummy card in your inventory. It's a battle-specific card that serves no purpose other than stunning you, so why would you want to have it anyway?

And Riku's deck for each world is fixed. That means strictly no adding or removing the cards, except the boss enemy cards you have gained so far.

mattdyer0

No no...I mean in my CARD COLLECTION in my Journal. It's one of the cards, right? The spot right next to Soul Eater is still blank. I believe it's supposed to be filled by that card.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
No no...I mean in my CARD COLLECTION in my Journal. It's one of the cards, right? The spot right next to Soul Eater is still blank. I believe it's supposed to be filled by that card.

According to this image I pulled from the wikia, the spot next to Soul Eater is Potion. By the time you get to fight Zexion, you should've have it registered in the Card Collection screen. Could you compare your collection with this one to see which one you might have missed?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mattdyer0

According to this image I pulled from the wikia, the spot next to Soul Eater is Potion. By the time you get to fight Zexion, you should've have it registered in the Card Collection screen. Could you compare your collection with this one to see which one you might have missed?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It was Potion, sorry. You don't get one of those until afterwards for some reason. It didn't show up before for some reason.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought this topic was going to be about how bad Riku's deck was in wonderland. Cause that was the opposite of enjoyable.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I thought this topic was going to be about how bad Riku's deck was in wonderland. Cause that was the opposite of enjoyable.

Think that's bad wait till his Traverse Town and Atlantica decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back