• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with riku 3rd battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
well, my title kinda says it, but yea I need some tips on beating riku 3rd battle,
i've tried but failed:cursing: :cursing:
sorry, how do u move threads, I need to move this to Com help needed

boo_shoe2000

1.) Have many 0 cards. card break all his slieghts, 0 cards and elixirs. Don't attack until you break all his elixirs, 0 cards and sleights.
2.) After his cards lessen( when he cannot use sleights always and doesn't have elixir and 0 cards) use all your sleights. You must have 3-5 elixirs(2 is ok) and 6 cloud cards. Don't stop using sleight and omnislash(3 cloud cards).
3.) when your cards lessen, use elixir. repeat steps 2 and 3 until you destroy him.

*Advise* make sure all of Riku's 0 cards and elixirs have been CARD BROKEN

:thumbup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcd5cdf390f070_main

Don't Lose Sight Of Your Light

Wisdom Booigi

Evidently, I upgrade my deck, you need at least cards that are 0-9, Magic and summon cards 9, Mega/elixr when he is reloading. Then Fight the good fight and combo plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back