• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help With Limit Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Hiya. I have just unlocked Limit Form in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix. But I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone know: How to level it up, How to use Limits and anything else that will help me with it.

Cheers!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Woo Here we go. First Post.

Leveling Up
To level it up you have to successfully complete a Limit to its full extent.

Once you go into limit form, you cannot use Magic. The Magic menu now says Limit and the order is as follows:
Sonic Blade
Ars Arcanum
Strike Raid
Ragnarok

Alternately, you can use limits through your shortcut menu as long as you have a magic as a shortcut. (Items in your shortcut menu DO NOT activate limits)
L1+O shortcut will activate Sonic Blade
L1+/\ will activate Ars Arcanum
L1+[] will activate Strike Raid
L1+X will activate Ragnarok

Heres the details on the limits.

Sonic Blade: This has you speed across the stage. The easiest to successfully complete. Just button mash /\ .Extroardinarily useful. Does huge Damage to foe and is very reliable.
Ars Arcanum: All in all, Very Good. It is probably the most powerful, but it is the hardest to complete. DO NOT button mash. Press triangle after the triangle appears, dont time it.
Strike Raid: Pretty Useful, Very Easy to complete. Throws Keyblade at the locked on target. Just Button Mash /\
Ragnarok: I love this one. Very Powerful. Takes a lot of timing though. The choices that appear are as follows- first Shoot appears, then Impact, then Gigaimpact, and then Impact again.
Select the third option for most damage potential. To time it right press /\ as soon as the second option disappears.

Every Hit of a Limit will restore HP. Press /\ the most possible amount of times to gain a Limit Form EXP Point. Leveling up will give you (in this order) Auto Limit, Dodge Roll 1, Lucky Lucky, Dodge Roll 2, Lucky Lucky, and Finally Dodge Roll 3. Each Limit will take away about half of your MP.

Outside of Limits, Limit Form does INCREDIBLE damage. It has the two greatest finishing moves in history. Zantetsuken deals the most amount of damage with a single hit in the game. Its air finishing move, Hurricane Drive, Does great damage too.

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So every limit I use gets me 1 xp point towards lvling up?
Also, Thanks heaps for the information :D

Dont mention it. Limit Form is so much better than Final and youll learn it. Just dont forget that you have to press /\ the most possible amount of times (except for Ragnarok in which you need to press the 3rd option) to level it up.

Also, I forgot to mention, It has a psychotic version of Guard which has no lag and can guard virtually anything. It has slide dash among its other useful abilities.

AND HERE WE GO. THE BEST THING ABOUT LIMIT FORM IS THAT...

IT REQUIRES ABSOLUTELY NO PARTY MEMBERS. YOU COULD USE IT AGAINST SEPHIROTH IF YOU WANTED. OR ANY SOLO FIGHT FOR THAT MATTER.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
haha, sweet. So when I use a limit, I rapidly press /\ for more xp?

well, you dont get it for everytime you press /\ you get 1 EXP for successfully completing 1 limit.

So, If I did Gigaimpact with Ragnarok or all triangle moves with sonic blade, you get 1 EXP. A GREAT place to level up is Agrabah using limits on the Mushroom inside Cave of Wonders.

If you have any other FM questions feel free to ask. I've completed it up and down. Even at level 1 haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back