• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with hook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

I'm almost done with Neverland, i just need to beat captain hook. The problem is that i can't beat him! Those exploding presents take a chunk out of my life. Can anyone one help?

Dark-Sora 50

Hmm... as soon as he uses presents do your utmost best to card break him. Use sleights as often as possible. If you have Maleficent Dragon and Oogie Boogie Enemy cards use them as well. Have a high valued deck. Also, if you have Wight Night Enemy equip it. It is very useful to dodging pressies of doom. Overall, break his present cards and attack, attack, attack. I suggest bringing a few high value Clouds and Cures. G'luck!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
However, one problem you may encounter is his all 0 cards card, which is a bugger so you'll just have tp have constantly broken attacks for a while, make sure you have plenty of 0 cards and A 0 cure (and lots of >6 cards) as well to easily break the present bombs, despite what people say, cloud is not a great summon here due to the moving deck. Try and keep sleights for cures, and Ooogie Boogie and Dragon Maleficent are musts, Jafar might be useful as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back