• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help wit the FMV screen shots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

MrSparkle07 said:
Kairi, once your sure you have captured the image, go to a blank paint page and hit paste under edit. After that you gotta click the top box to the right on that column of tools, and you can make a box around the image you wanna use. then right click copy, then make another blank page and hit paste, and voila, your new image by itself is there for whatever u wanna do with it. Leme know if it wont let u capture the image from the movie ok?

and who likes my piv ? :( down there vv
I think she already tried that, unfortunately it doesn't work with Windows Media.(believe me, I know, I tried it with Windows Media before too)

If you try it with Windows Media, then copying the video screen will just a copy a black screen, no matter when you paused the video.

chasingdusk

This one has to be a favorite of everyone:
soraxkairi.jpg

Doesn't BHK look more confused in his awakening than Sora did? In KH1 Sora was looking around in quiet awe, and BHK looks like he'd rather be anywhere else other than there.
BHK.jpg

KairiGurlPaupo

MrSparkle07 said:
Kairi, once your sure you have captured the image, go to a blank paint page and hit paste under edit. After that you gotta click the top box to the right on that column of tools, and you can make a box around the image you wanna use. then right click copy, then make another blank page and hit paste, and voila, your new image by itself is there for whatever u wanna do with it. Leme know if it wont let u capture the image from the movie ok?

and who likes my piv ? :( down there vv
its not working, then again im doing it wit Windows media, that a problem? i uncheck the thingy your other post said to do..... oh, and i luv your pic, "Well go together" made me cry

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
starry_eyed_hero said:
I think she already tried that, unfortunately it doesn't work with Windows Media.(believe me, I know, I tried it with Windows Media before too)

If you try it with Windows Media, then copying the video screen will just a copy a black screen, no matter when you paused the video.

Oh come on! I just said i did this as a topic and it got locked.

GO HERE!!!!!!!!! heh

http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost.php?p=674782&postcount=4

it gives examples and SHOWS examples. Hero, Kairi, go NOW! haha

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
See, on the Windows Media Screen, go to where it has the lil x to close the box, there should be a kind of v thing to go to options on the bottom. from there find properties. when properties come up, make sure you uncheck the two boxes like this:
vidacc2bo.gif

EDIT: lol it workd? ok awesome, cant wait to see what you do. i just learned all this crap in the past 30 minutes, and how to type text onto it lol. thanks for crying at my sig hhah

Last edited:

chasingdusk

they don't look alike to me.

I know they don't look alike. It's just that BHK looks startled out of his mind in his awakening and in KH1 Sora just looks up at the birds flying away with a content expression on his face.

starry_eyed_hero

ultima_keyblade said:
its possible with media player

click tools, options, performance, advanced, and the uncheck "Use Overlays"
Hm, what do ya know, it worked. Nice job, thanks Ultima. Kairi, listen to Ultima, he knows what he's talkin about.

chasingdusk

MrSparkle07 said:
Well Sora kinda knew he was in a dream. Haha, BHK has no warning. Or maybe he doesn't have a heart to let him know everything's okay.

Aww..poor BHK. Lol. I hope he has a heart. The poor thing...but I guess we'll wait and see.

[EDIT]
I have to say, I like this Riku much better:
35.jpg

Than this one:
riku.jpg

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Lol, yes he does look like a young Kadja.

One thing about this intro is that I find that all the characters look a little bit paler in CGI.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Why do I have only one overlay option?

EDIT: Oh I don't have DVD on my computer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back