• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help wit the FMV screen shots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiGurlPaupo

I dont know how to freeze videos for pix, so could you guys gimme some pix of Kairi and Namien from the new FMV?

starry_eyed_hero

All I did was viewed the FMV using winamp, paused the video whenever I wanted to make a pic, and just pressed the Print Scrn key on my keyboard. That copied the entire desktop(kinda like how you can copy text, and then paste it somewhere else). Then I pasted that over to paint, and cut out the screen of the video, and pasted it into a new paint document. I just saved that paint document, and viola, I've got a screenshot from the new FMV intro sequence.

(p.s. that's actually how I got all the pics to make my lil Kairi/Namine sig down there.)

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I will be posting some shots soon...

TIP:pause the video where you want it and press *Ctrl and than "i". It will show you how to save it to you folder and whatnot...

Last edited:

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
but if u use windows media player, make sure to uncheck the overlay thing. or else you wont get a picture but a black screen.. OR if you Do paste it while the video is running you can watch it on paint... xDDD !!

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
ilikepwnjo0.jpg

dat evil namine

omfg.jpg
[/IMG]
that is kairi

starry_eyed_hero

pwn3d to the max said:
ilikepwnjo0.jpg

dat evil namine
Quite right, and personally I was kinda wondering about that.

Not only does she look slightly evil in that pic, but also, is it just me or does the intro make it look like she trapped Sora in the capsule against his will? It kinda looks like that, however anybody who's played Chain of Memories knows that it didn't really happen like that.

chasingdusk

She looks especially broken and weak when you first see her when she's drawing on her art pad. She's so...pale...
I never played COM and it did certainly look like she trapped Sora against his will.

starry_eyed_hero

chasingdusk said:
I never played COM and it did certainly look like she trapped Sora against his will.
Ya, just so you know, in CoM, Sora entered the capsule on his own free will, and even had this whole talk with Namine afterwards about how he wants to see her again after he gets out so they can be friends.

KairiGurlPaupo

starry_eyed_hero said:
Ya, just so you know, in CoM, Sora entered the capsule on his own free will, and even had this whole talk with Namine afterwards about how he wants to see her again after he gets out so they can be friends.
Yeah your right, ill upload it on Youtube if you want so you can watch!!!!

chasingdusk

Is it all right if I post some pictures right on the board or should I put them behind links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back