• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
Yeah I need help.See I love my boyfriend,but I absolutly Hate him being upset.Which he is upset alot.He thinks I'll fall in love with a video game character.And I tell him again and again,but it still hurts him.

I don't wanna hurt the person i love so much.I wanna know how i can show him I love him.Is there something i can do? He's my everything and i care for him very much.Since i met him i've fallen so in love and I don't want him to be so sad.So is there some way i can show him he's everything to me?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Wow... that's very sad.

Fall in love with a video game character? First of all, they are fictional; non existent. Second, if your boyfriend is getting upset all the time, he has some serious issues; especially when he's upsetting over a video game character. What you're doing right now is the best you can, there's nothing more. Show him that you love him, but if he won't accept that, you might have to move on. Maybe confront him, and ask him if there's some kind of problem he has. That way, you're showing you care for him, and want to help.

My heart goes out to you. Good luck.

~Dee

Joy

Bronze Member
If he loves you to, he might get mad for a couple of days but will then get over it. You have to tell him that he is being foolish for thinking you are going to fall in love with a video game character, and he needs to realize that is a stupid thing to think. You also have to tell him that he has to talk to someone if he is having all these problems, because it is affecting his girlfriend, you. You have to realize that your feelings come first, so set those straight, then his.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
As it has been said before, video game characters are fictional, meaning NOT REAL. I personally think that something's bothering him, ask him if he's ok, ask if there's anything he needs to talk about. Show him that you still care about him.

Fatal_Blade

&#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12387;&#12390;&#12397;
well its kinda his fault im mean its a video game character...so he needs to come to his senses about that......but i think you and your boyfriend should sit down together and have a conversation about this issue

maybe its not the game character but something else so just ask him
you seem to care for this person alot

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Heh...That was actually cinda cute fom my wiew...
I know it worked out but your bf so afraid to lose you he gets worried abute a fictional character. You know, you are kinda lucky in a way.

T

Tyler Durden

I have a question:

do you have to pry him off you with a shovel? Because he seems EXTREMELY obsessed with you. Its kind of creepy, and I'm not even dating the guy.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
whashafuxmushrooms?

A video game character? Pfft. You shouldn't worry Ayu. As long as you know you won't "fall in love...with another...thing" you're fine. He just needs to realize....it's a fictional character, and you're probably "fangirling" over it.

He's like a....very..."special" dude.

O_O

~Aly.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, atleast he cares about her enough to be worried about her "falling for someone/thing else". Right?

T

Tyler Durden

no.

This guy fails for being a paranoid obsessive insecure loser.

He should have enough trust in her to not worry about that.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
That's true, but atleast she knows that he cares, that isn't the questoin. . .

anyway, this thread is dead, so let it die.

Little_Red

betch.
Yeah I need help.See I love my boyfriend,but I absolutly Hate him being upset.Which he is upset alot.He thinks I'll fall in love with a video game character.And I tell him again and again,but it still hurts him.

I don't wanna hurt the person i love so much.I wanna know how i can show him I love him.Is there something i can do? He's my everything and i care for him very much.Since i met him i've fallen so in love and I don't want him to be so sad.So is there some way i can show him he's everything to me?

the first thing i would like to say is this: which video game character,and from which game? [I fancy Riku the older one in KH2 :)]

and just let your boyfriend know that, that you'd rather have him than that video game character any day. and try not to talk about that video game character too much around him, or anything related to the character, it might upset him

and is your boyfriend "emo" by a chance? because some emo guys are like that...

T

Tyler Durden

Why would the boyfriend have to be emo?

He could just be a paranoid obsessive insecure loser, like I said.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back