• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help on the Organization XIII's names...plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_Haze18

So, I know that it is relatively trivial information, but I would be infinitely grateful if soembody could list off for me the names of Organization XIII's members, before they were nobodies. To whom ever replies, thank you kindly and stay super-cool!
-Loofa-

Bloodgift

How about it?
Misread the thread! Just ignore this!! Thanks

Last edited:
Awards
Demyx, Xaldin, Axel, Lexaeus, Xigbar, Luxord, Saïx, Xemnas, Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, and Vexen.

Their powers are: Demyx: Water Xaldin: Wind Axel: Fire Xigbar: I think he uses guns Luxord: Cards Saïx: Moon Xemnas: Blades Marluxia: Assasin Larxene: Thunder Zexion: Shadows I think Vexen: Ice

Hope that helped!! Oh and Roxas is another but I don't know his power!

There original names are already listed!

They didn't ask for that. Read the thread next time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: ≈Ã≈

My theories on the other members:

Saix = Ais
Axel = Ale
Demyx = Edym
Luxord = Dolur
Marluxia = Aulimra
Larxene = Arlene

Since Saix's name has the double dot (I forgot what it's called), it's referencing either a double i or a different kind of vowel in a different language. So it would have to be Aisi or some variation.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm still sticking by Larxene being Ralene (pronounced Raylene) cos I know thats a real name... But Arlene is plausible too

Heh, Marluxia= Aulimar hahahahah, lulz, Pikmin FTW

~Oblivion Keys~

If I remember in FF7: Advent Children, when Kadaj throw the ID card to shinra(?), ini the ID card there's a picture af a woman, she looks like Larxene, but her name is Elena... Could it be, Elena + R + X = Larxene?? It's just my idea. Feel free to blame me..

Awards
If I remember in FF7: Advent Children, when Kadaj throw the ID card to shinra(?), ini the ID card there's a picture af a woman, she looks like Larxene, but her name is Elena... Could it be, Elena + R + X = Larxene?? It's just my idea. Feel free to blame me..

Organization names only have one extra letter. It's not possible.

Raiko

Come break me down
i know they do. ever heard of a guy named Ansem.no.coz its a fictional name.the only real names that i know is Axel and Roxas(but tis for a surname from where i came from)(pronounced Ro-has)i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back