• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Needed- Space Paranoids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

Hey i need help, im on proud mode and im on the part with the lightcycle game; i just cant seem to get past because its too hard; any tips or strategies?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
The light cycle part of the game is self-explanatory, really.

When the heartless appear, just press the square button to smash them. Using your keyblade during this part is pretty much useless, especially when there's a group of heartless. Just make sure that you don't attack when there's a turn up ahead, otherwise you'd risk the chance of crashing.

If you keep your cool during this part, it's no problem.

TrueRoxas527

I always press [] to destroy them, and I beat them up as soon as they appear. You don't lose that much health when you crash into a wall instead of turning, so don't be afraid to take out some extra enemies.

Kirby

Just hit the monsters when there and use the "L1" and "R1" to change directions when needed. I've never tried proud mode, but try to never miss a turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back