• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help in transferring my account (I got a tablet!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So I got a hold of a Gigaset QV830 and would like to ask if anyone knows how would I go about transferring my account from Bluestacks to this?

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sign into unchained x on bluestacks with facebook, then boot the game up on your tablet and sign in with facebook and your data will be migrated.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
sign into unchained x on bluestacks with facebook, then boot the game up on your tablet and sign in with facebook and your data will be migrated.
Will that work even though the app won't run on Bluestacks anymore?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Will that work even though the app won't run on Bluestacks anymore?

It should work just fine, but there is the possibility of the game not running because you downloaded the apk version for Bluestacks before, thus not the actual legit thing the game was made for. Square would "smell" that you didn't play legit from the start. But if your from NA from the beginning, I think it still would be ok, gotta try, there's no real other option...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
what do you mean it wont run on bluestacks anymore? is it already logged into facebook on bluestacks?
Did you ever connect your account to your Facebook?
My Bluestacks is logged into facebook and I did connect my Unchained account to facebook from the start, but I don't know if the game is currently logged into it and whether that matters or not.

So I'm unsure if simply having Bluestacks itself logged into facebook is all I need for this.

It should work just fine, but there is the possibility of the game not running because you downloaded the apk version for Bluestacks before, thus not the actual legit thing the game was made for. Square would "smell" that you didn't play legit from the start. But if your from NA from the beginning, I think it still would be ok, gotta try, there's no real other option...
I might as well try. I haven't downloaded the game to the tablet yet but I'll get to it eventually.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Actually I posted about that. There's a way to get your data off, but it requires rooting your emulator.

NOTE: I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS!

Guide here.

Mind, there's a risk that you will find yourself rankings banned once you finally DO get on (seems that happened to a lot of people..) but better that than losing everything.

Also since Kingroot is a little..mmm..swarmy, I'd suggest nuking the emulator all together after you get your data.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Actually I posted about that. There's a way to get your data off, but it requires rooting your emulator.

NOTE: I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS!

Guide here.

Mind, there's a risk that you will find yourself rankings banned once you finally DO get on (seems that happened to a lot of people..) but better that than losing everything.

Also since Kingroot is a little..mmm..swarmy, I'd suggest nuking the emulator all together after you get your data.
Maybe it's because I've never rooted before but I don't quite understand the links instructions. I did download Kingroot but it's in Spanish or something and I tried doing Step 2 but nothing happened.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Bumping this to see if anyone can help me in how root bluestacks and how to make sense of that guide maryadavies lonked to.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Bumping this to see if anyone can help me in how root bluestacks and how to make sense of that guide maryadavies lonked to.
Did you try making a Reddit account and asking the creator of the guide? Or post the question in the comment section? I took a quick look at the guide and I lost it at the part where I'm supposed to get a file explorer :/ (does he mean WinRar?) I'm afraid I can't help you.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
They might be able to help, but I knew what they meant.

They mean something like this.. That's the best free one, unfortunately it's...gotten bad with the ads/spyware..lately. I can't recommend it for anything but transferring your files, since you are going to nuke the emulator anyway. Search on google play for Solid Explorer for your tab; it's a paid app (about four bucks) but I like it, and it does the job.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
They might be able to help, but I knew what they meant.

They mean something like this.. That's the best free one, unfortunately it's...gotten bad with the ads/spyware..lately. I can't recommend it for anything but transferring your files, since you are going to nuke the emulator anyway. Search on google play for Solid Explorer for your tab; it's a paid app (about four bucks) but I like it, and it does the job.
I see. So I downloaded ES file explorer but weirdly it says it can't do the root explorer. I could just be missing something so I'll keep fiddling around.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So at the same time I did this thread I also contacted support. They've finally gotten back to me and it looks like I'll get my account back soon. I want to wait until I actually do get my account back before I close this thread, but thanks to everybody for helping me out.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
latest

Congrats Fudge. And you're welcome. Sorry I couldn't be more help. ^^
It's okay. :) You did what you could and I thank you for it.

And with that, this thread is now close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back