• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help in End of world!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

Big-Invisible like Heartless? You mean Darkside? Hit his hands when he swings them down, then try to hit his head whenever you can.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think she means Chernabog.

200px-Chernabog1.jpg

I can't remember that I used any strategy in that battle.. I just bashed away with my keyblade until he got killed. I was closed to die many times so I used heal and hi.potions a lot.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Chernabog? XD Wow, if that's case, give a aero a try and then try to attack him from

behind with your keyblade or something like that, that's what I remember doing with him.

And if not Chernabog, can you at least tell us who's the villian otherwise, we're

assuming its Ansem or Darkside. If it's Darkside, that's simple, just do what you did when

your first on the islands, you know dodge and attack at the right moment when his head

goes down *trying to remember* goes down or whatever, hit him! There I gave you

more then one tip you needed.

I think I went overboard though, didn't I? XD

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
If it is Chernabog, you have your hands full, sorta. Just stock up on some Elixirs before the fight, and charge him. I suggest having The Oblivion Keyblade. Attack his face, but it shoots out fire from it's mouth so be careful, and attack the back of its head as it cast fire from right to left. He'll also create this fire attack where it's a pillar, or wave (however you wanna call it). You'll know it when you see it.

You really only need Aero for the part where he casts these green light things to attack you. Aero abosrbs the blows, heal in between shots, and use an item to fully recover, or try to hit them back at him.

If you're at a low level, you will need Aero then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back