• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help! Im Stuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosChristianus

I know most of you guys have beaten the game hundreds of times but Im stuck on Malifecent. If some one could give me some helpfull hints to takeing the big bad dragon down I would most appreciate it.:cool:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
As this in CoM section, i assume u mean CoM

Ripped directly from the KHinsider CoM walkthrough (look there for a complete guide), but anyway:

Maleficent
Experience: 2850 HP: 1 7/8 Bar
Leaves: Maleficent Card
Attacks: Stomp, Fire Breath, Fire

The giant dragon is nothing compared to the tougher bosses you've faced before
but can do heavy damage. Watch out for the fire that Maleficent lays on the
ground, take it out to get the Trick card and raise a platform. From that height
you can take it easy on healing, just pummel Maleficent all that you can. Heal
when you can card break her and use Cloud's Cross-Slash to deal a hefty amount
of damage quickly.

BlackDeath

In this battle you should cast the wind spell for protection against the dragon's fire breath. The only special attacks you should use are Arc Aracanda ( use this when the dragon's head is in close range) and Strike Raid( use this when the dragon's head is to far to attack). Only heal when your really far from the dragon. Because if you are not, the dragon will hit you with it's tail. Try not to do summonings with low heath. Because the dragon will kill you really quicky,an also there wouldn't be anyone to heal you.

I mit as well help you with your next battle, witch is against Dark Riku. Before you go in battle, you should have these equip to Sore: Guard, CounterStrike, Arc Aracanda,Glide, and the Olympus Keyblade. In the battle, Dark Riku is very vicious. They only attack you should watch out is Dark Aura. This attack causes Dark Riku to dash across the screen many times and then he pops up in the center of the field and his you with many lighting bolts. You should also watch out for an attack called "Shadows Of Oblivion!" All this does is increases all of Dark Riku's attacks by a lot!

I hope my infomation will help you beating the game. If you need more help, just ask me!

sinharvest_angel

BlackDeath said:
In this battle you should cast the wind spell for protection against the dragon's fire breath. The only special attacks you should use are Arc Aracanda ( use this when the dragon's head is in close range) and Strike Raid( use this when the dragon's head is to far to attack). Only heal when your really far from the dragon. Because if you are not, the dragon will hit you with it's tail. Try not to do summonings with low heath. Because the dragon will kill you really quicky,an also there wouldn't be anyone to heal you.

I mit as well help you with your next battle, witch is against Dark Riku. Before you go in battle, you should have these equip to Sore: Guard, CounterStrike, Arc Aracanda,Glide, and the Olympus Keyblade. In the battle, Dark Riku is very vicious. They only attack you should watch out is Dark Aura. This attack causes Dark Riku to dash across the screen many times and then he pops up in the center of the field and his you with many lighting bolts. You should also watch out for an attack called "Shadows Of Oblivion!" All this does is increases all of Dark Riku's attacks by a lot!

I hope my infomation will help you beating the game. If you need more help, just ask me!

ok u didnt really help him with the riku, all u did was just say watch out for dark aura, u didnt give him any of rikus fighting stye, and arcanda, is arcanum, and i know that u didnt spell it wrong cause m is no where near d, kid i would not listen to this info, no offense, i mena not much help, and it seems that u will run out of mp very soon if u go his way

blue roses

in your trashcan so watch wat u throw out will 'ya
easy acualy u know those king mickey cards collect all of them and in ur deck have a cure card after every attack card and a exilir or potion or ether card as the last card but if ur playing sora level up and use this method so yeah theres my advice if u still need it

oh and hi T_T sinharvest angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back