• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Help!! ( If you read Dracula)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-Usa

Okay, I have to write an A.P. Lit paper on Dracula and I was wonderin; for you guys that read it; what would be a good topic that would last me four pages double spaced?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(glomps) I LOVE Dracula! (points to name)

how about how vampiricism effects peoples personalities, specifically Human Lucy vs. Vampire Lucy

or on the stuff linking Dracula to animals (such as his connection with the wolves)

or the ways it is shown Dracula sold his soul in order to become an immortal vampire, and how it haunts him.

er, yeah.

Chibi-Usa

(glomps) I LOVE Dracula! (points to name)

how about how vampiricism effects peoples personalities, specifically Human Lucy vs. Vampire Lucy

or on the stuff linking Dracula to animals (such as his connection with the wolves)

or the ways it is shown Dracula sold his soul in order to become an immortal vampire, and how it haunts him.

er, yeah.

lmao, those sound good, especially the first one. Do you think there is a special connection with Dracula and society? If so, PLEASE tell me what it is! (If you haven't noticed, I haven't read it :( )

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
lmao, those sound good, especially the first one. Do you think there is a special connection with Dracula and society? If so, PLEASE tell me what it is! (If you haven't noticed, I haven't read it :( )

I'll help you with topics, I will NOT write your paper for you. First read it. (READ IT! NOT SPARKNOTES/CLIFFNOTES/ETC) THEN come back.

One copy can cost like $5 or you can borrow it. It is an interesting read, particularly with it being written as several diaries, notes, etc.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I don't think we'll do your homework for you, especially if you haven't even bothered reading the book.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back