• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help if u can

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chivalry5355

Does anyone have their own way of getting Power Boosts made, or getting the materials for it. As a side note, does anyone remember where to get Orithucalm cause I forgot?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Get the Lightning Crystals from the Space Paranoids. Just rund back and forth from one side of the world and back to get a lot of Lighting Crystals.

For Blazing Crystals... they are every where. A good place is Radiant Garden. Just run, and you'll eventually come across the red fire wizard things, they drop the Blazing Crystals.

Orichalcum, you can only get from the Bulky Vendors. Use the reaction command when it says Primo Capsule.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Oh, well, just get your Moogle to level 9 so that Mythril Crystals only cost 2 of each material to make.

Energy Crystals are dropped by the Shamans in the Pride Lands, or the Book Masters in Radiant Garden, or the Space Paranoids.

]]edit[[
Remember to equip Lucky Lucky

Trimmblade

Equip Lucky Lucky on all three party members, Lucky Ring on someone, Sweet Memories on Sora, Meteor Staff on Donald, and I think it's called Genji Shield on Goofy to have 7 Lucky Luckies equipped. That really helps.

Chivalry5355

Thnx for that, but where do you get Energy Crystals in order to only have to have 1 Dense Gem and Twilight Gem, when creating the Mythril Crystals for the power boost.

P.S. my moogle is maxed.

Is there also an easy way to find bulky vendors or an easy strategy to find them.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I said it in my previous post:
You get the energy Crystals from Shamans from the Pride Lands, and Book Masters in Radiant Garden and the Space Paranoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back