• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help From a Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

Hi all! Been while since I been here and posted any serious thread so I decided to now. So I would like to talk about how KH has stuck with me since I was last on here (2011). And that's the stories of the characters. I admit I had wished to be like Sora, or even Roxas; but through growing into my own person, I found that I was most like Riku. His story of being innocent, falling into darkness, struggling with it on and off for a while, and then finally balancing it out; I found that my own life of coming from a Honor Roll perfect kid/student to doing a lot of bad things and having a lot of horrible things done to me (I won't go on ranting about the troubles of my life right now); but now I am becoming a stronger person and letting go of all of that stuff.
It was cool to realize this within my own life, and I was curious if any of you have had the same, or similar, experience? Even with a different character.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Aqua is definitely someone I relate to. I think that it kind of happens with all honor student and mom's of the group type of people where you experience that shift from your circle of friends, and you kind of realize that no, you don't know everything, you can't predict everything and ultimately sometimes you're going to be wrong and you can't always protect your friends. That kind of fall from grace is very specific, but I think it's important.

Noel

Awards
Wow. This is a pretty interesting topic to talk about. Bonus Kingdom Points for you Xentus! <3 C:

Are we just going to talk about original KH characters or can we bring in Square Enix or Disney characters as well? For now however I think the most help I would love to have would most likely be Terra's. He has this idea that what power or abilities he has or wants to do can be used for something greater! Yet Eraqus and everyone else think it's just going to lead to him to failure. I can really relate to this since my family is old fashioned and haven't understand that technology has improved so much. Thinking that being a swimmer or graphic design isn't going to bring the bacon home.

Wow. This thread is going down some deep and dark routes. Don't you think?

Xentus

@Tinny: Lol well I went down pretty much one of the darkest paths you can go, but its fine haha. And that's great, Aqua is the type of girl who may try to please everybody most of the time, but when it comes to it she will sacrifice everything for those she truly cares about.

@Oblige: Awww thank ye!!! cx
And that's great. I'm glad you can see how the world isn't just black and white. I at first thought I might have been most like Terra, but he always tried to hold off the darkness' whereas Riku at times just let it all consume him.
And nah, it's a thread of honestly and possibly soul searching lol

Antar

Awards
Hehe, well, I think it's too early for me to reflect on my life like that. At this point, I've only lived a mere 17 years and a good portion of it I can't remember, so there's not much to look back to. Of course there's the typical teenage life problems but that applies to everyone so I don't count that. If I did, we'd all be "dark" characters. xD

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I usually reflect myself to Ansem Seeker of Darkness. We both have one heck of a suave voice. Seriously, I'd say the entire game kind of does show aspects of me I enjoy. The thing with hearts being connected and no matter where we are at. We will always be together in our hearts. I see that and appreciate every person in my life that has walked in it even if its was only for a couple of seconds. You get that instinct of instantly being connected with that person. A good example would be this forum, there's plenty of cool people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back