• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP! ar max codes :S

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me with ar max codes for KH2. (not final mix+) Whenever i put in a code and start playin it doesn't work :S Do you think im puttin in codes for a different game? Well if you can help that would be great :thumbup: I have the europe version and its not final mix+ . Thanks ;)

GIZMONDO

maybe yar usin the american master code and other codes on a eurapean or uk disk:cursing:don't ya hate that but its ok dud, we all make mistakes :thumbup: oh, i know whats typed after a couple of these has nothing to do with kh or ar max codes but does anybody know any funny sayings. oh and if i can remember what the uk ar max master code and any other kh 2 codes like max drive i will tell ya

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah you might be entering US codes. Trying searching for European codes.

GIZMONDO

dude here is the master code yur looking fur master code:38AU-05A9-91WMV 9ZCM-08JU-UKV6W
oh and in case it sez invalid instead of 0 try O:thumbsup: . for more codes go ta http://us.codejunkies.com/codes and go to platform click ps2 action replay max then to country and click on uk. oh and THE15MEMBER don't forget ta say thanks ta me GIZMONDO and Microsoft994 for his brilliant codes:thumbup:

Thanks GIZMONDO and Microsoft994!! but i have been on that before and i dont meen to be to "picky" but im looking for more interesting codes like swapping donald or goofy for someone else like axel or mickey! And it would be cool if i could play as mickey any time i wanted! IF ANYONE HAS A SITE WITH CODES LIKE THIS FOR THE EUROPEAN KH2 PLZ POST IT IN THIS THREAD!! Thanks ;)

GIZMONDO

:cursing:ya dummy i told ya go ta microsoft 994 website but if ya don't think that website is good enough for ya go to youtube and type in kingdom hearts2 cheat codes or kingdom hearts2 action replay codes:cursing:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
calm down.
the codes offered on my site are strictly american.
and in case you didn't catch it...

European Master Code
38AU-05A9-91WMV 9ZCM-08JU-UKV6W

GIZMONDO

sorry but i forgot that ha ha ha:laugh: but the 15th member you should try youtube i saw people playing as donald,goofy riku and also extra keyblades,antiform on drive menu so why dont ya check youtube:thumbsup: and microsoft994 ,please try bringing your good codes to an uk kingdom hearts2

calm down.
the codes offered on my site are strictly american.
and in case you didn't catch it...

European Master Code
38AU-05A9-91WMV 9ZCM-08JU-UKV6W

Yeh thanks ive got the master code. Do you no any good websites with good codes like the ones on your site? Not really to fond of code junkies because that only has codes like full hp and mp and item codes :Z BORING! lol Yeh so that would be great if you could tell me any good sites ;) Many Thanks! THE-15th-MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back