• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hells Angels O.O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katherine

I'm pretty freaked out right now. We have a math teacher with this calender thing tape onto his desk. Sometimes kids look at it because he puts all these gay things like "Today was the first snow of winter" And drawing funny hearts on valentines day. One day a kid in my class was looking for something like this when she found a note on the 26th of Feburary. It read:

A meeting with Hells Angels we will discuss plans to divide up Oakville

BTW Oakville is where I live and Hells Angels has been spotted in an area about an hour from where I live a while ago. What do you think,was it just a prank someone wrote in his planner(He's not really our favourite teacher) was it real? It seems like it would be pretty had a thing just to think up and a person would have to be pretty brave to write something like that in their. Now I'm scared, wondering what's happening on the 26th o_O

D

Damocles

ON the 26th? That when Hells Angels took over our town and now we are under tyrannic rule...:D

Katherine

You serious? o.o Where you live? (If it's personal and your not supposed to tell you don't have to).

D

Damocles

Nah...just yankin your chain...don't live anywhere near you, i think. live in virginia in a remote place. no thing like Hells Angels here.:D

Katherine

Riku#1hottie said:
-Raises hand- Uhm....what exactly is Hells Angels? ...I have never heard of it o_O
It's a biker gang. Haven't you heard of it o.o You know what's really weird....They were spotted near where I live and I live in Canada o.o

Website
www.myspace.com
Katherine said:
It's a biker gang. Haven't you heard of it o.o You know what's really weird....They were spotted near where I live and I live in Canada o.o

What the flip a biker gang?!?! Wow...and no I have never heard of them....that's very interesting...what exactly do these "hells angels" do? ...Do they like kill people or something? [Sorry, but I have never heard of such thing...so dunt think i'm dumb or anything...lol....=\]

Katherine

Actually I'm not sure what they do... o.o They're classified as one of the worlds most dangerous biker gangs so yeah, they probably kill people. Have to googe search that some time but now I have to go, bye
Edit: Actually I went on a website and it said "largest" Motorcycle gang. But the bigger they are the more dangerous right. I was pretty shocked to find out they aren't uncommon in Canada and can even be found in Brazil and Russia o.o Is no one safe?

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I know what they do. They were responsible for a huge murder thingy. They have lots of weapons and go around killing and raping people. They try to pass off that they're good sometimes but they can't escape that fact. Don't cross them if you want my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back