• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aqua

Hello,
I am Aqua. A friend introduced me the the first Kingdom Hearts game soon after it came out, and I have been hooked ever since. I have played both KHI, KH:COM, and KHII to exhausation. I am really hoping they release Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in the United States. Over the last year I have also started making some AMV's, and I have a few things up on youtube. I have been checking this site frequently over the last few weeks, and I finally decided to register. I hope to get to know this site and the people here bette. Thanks.

EDIT: I feel wierd having to say this, since I just joined, but starting tommorow i will be gone for a week, May 14-21, just in case someone wonders why I have not been around for a while.

Last edited:

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Welcome to KHInsider forums^-^
Aqua? cool name! You get to know a lot of people here that like KH, we're KH fans here.
Anyway just remember to stay active and post a lot and please don't SPAM ok?
If you need anything please feel free to send me a message you just click my name and then send private message, I'll be glad to help you out^-^
Enjoy your stay.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hello there, Aqua! =D Aqua, I LOVE her so much!!! ^^; Anywhoo, It's always good to find more KH fans, like us! =D Welcome, and I hope you have a great time here! TOO-DAA-LOO-ith! :D

Back