• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hostil Spike

Well after spending a nice long afternoon arguing with various people on the board I figure I might aswell Introduce myself..

Howdeh, I'm Will but I expect you'll all be calling me Hostil or Spike in next to no time..

As much as everyone loves thousands of people posting "welcome to the board, read the rules and post lots!" I think we can cut that out in this case.. Feel free to post something but try to make it worthwhile... =P

Hostil Spike

No,I will not call you ''Hostil" or "Spike".
From now on I will call you "Will".

A 5er says you either forget within a week or just avoid talking to me at all costs.. =P

And DT you have made my afternoon enjoyable by not breaking down into mindless flaming when I poke whole in your logic... Unlike certain other members...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome. =] I look forward to seeing you around!

xD Arguments do get rather fun, especially in a heated debate!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
A 5er says you either forget within a week or just avoid talking to me at all costs.. =P

And DT you have made my afternoon enjoyable by not breaking down into mindless flaming when I poke whole in your logic... Unlike certain other members...
no problem it was rather entertaining partially. DT is good at arguing lol so if Royale calls you Will does that mean i get to call you Bob?

Hostil Spike

Lets face it, with the exception of talking about yourself in third person, you don't use peoples names so it doesn't matter.. =P

Anyway, as much as I hate goodbye messages on forums, I should probly call it a night..

So g'night to anyone whos listening.. XD

JesseFan

As much as everyone loves thousands of people posting "welcome to the board, read the rules and post lots!" I think we can cut that out in this case.. Feel free to post something but try to make it worthwhile... =P

lol So straight forward.

Well I hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends.

PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

Back