• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sorablader

weelll nice to meet you ichigo i would like if you be my friend i dont really know what is that pm or that stuff so sorry.

mew_ichigo

...I only live in places that has cookies in it...
Website
www.freewebs.com
Oh! I'm sorry!Well PM means Private Message. Private Message is a private conversation that you can talk to anyone on the site! You know one the top of the page on the right hand side it says,"Private Message". It tells you how many people sent you messages. So when you click on it you get to read them! I'll PM you ok! Tell me if you need more help on anything! I'll try to explain as clear as I can!!!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hey man, whats up? Well welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. Also PM if you need help or a good friend alright?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hi if you want A new friend just PM me okay bye.

your coud be friend saratp lol..........

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there yo! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Don't SPAM
Don't double, triple, quadruple post.
Don't posts things that are pointless, and for SPAMing purposes, unless in the "Nonesence" forum.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

Back