• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Polaris

Hello, just leaving a greeting here and a brief introduction of myself for starters.
I'm Polaris, which I chose after the song Polaris by Aimer, one of my favourite singers. I used to be a member of KHInsider years ago (hm, like four or five years ago?) and, perhaps abruptly, I left. I was young and naive then of course. I'd like to believe I know better now and decided to return while erasing my past KHI self. (So don't ask who I was previously. I prefer not to disclose it, unless you have a good reason to ask, such as for deleting that account from the database or something like that, I don't know.)

I came back because frankly, I wanted to have some fun and I enjoyed roleplaying a lot (even though I don't think I was very good at it in comparison to so many other members). I wanted to roleplay again. Of course, I do love Kingdom Hearts and still keep up with the series as much as I possibly can/as much as I can afford to, so I like browsing through the threads and reading. I think a lot of people know much more about the games than I do, despite my love for it.

Anyway, I hope to make some contributions here once again, no matter how little they may be. I'll probably scour the roleplay section in a while--going to watch Log Horizon 2! :) Drop a message or something if you would like to, I'm open to talk--open enough unless you say something ridiculous, in which case I'll probably be less inclined to talk to you.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back to the forum! It's nice to meet you, Polaris! I don't believe I've ever heard of that song before. I'll look it up shortly. :) I hope you have a good time on the forum, and can join in on the fun of role playing!

I know there are quite a few members around here somewhere that are eager to watch Log Horizon 2 too. xD As for myself, I couldn't get myself into the series right away.

If you need help with something on the forum, please look here first. And if you still need help, don't hesitate to ask one of us, we'll be delighted to help you out. You probably know these things already, but they're here, if you need them. :3

Polaris

Thank you for welcoming me! :) I hope my return turns to be of value. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You're welcome, Polaris! I seen that you joined Arcana! I hope I get to roleplay with you soon. Also, the song your name is based on is a really sweet tune to listen to. :)

Antar

Awards
Welcome back to KHInsider, Polaris! If Kingdom Hearts taught us anything, it's always fine to start anew, especially if you think you've changed. So again, welcome back, I hope to see you around!

Polaris

Welcome back to KHInsider, Polaris! If Kingdom Hearts taught us anything, it's always fine to start anew, especially if you think you've changed. So again, welcome back, I hope to see you around!

Thank you for those kind words! I hope to see you around too! :)

Back