• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you want Zaira in Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

• Yes Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Final Fantasy

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Zaira

Hello. My name's Zaira--it's a name for my Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy character. She can either be in both. ^^ I'm a fan of Final Fantasy, Dissidia, and Kingdom Hearts. My favorite anime is Naruto, Durarara, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Dragon Ball Z, Toradora, Chuuibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai, and Yu Yu Hakusho. (This list will be added if I were to watch other anime. ^^) My favorite characters in Kingdom Hearts is currently Roxas and my least liked in Final Fantasy is Cloud because I keep losing to him in Dissidia--1 win out of 500 loses. So I guess it's nice to meet you guys. And if you want to learn more about my character, just ask me and I'm currently working on her design in the Final Fantasy game or in Kingdom Hearts--you prefer. I'm currently taking votes on if she should be in Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

Gram

Banned
Awards
tumblr_m2jy8eKdC01qiq2yb.gif
Welcome to khi~
Your user name reminds me a persons i meet on here.
Hell yeah DBZ!
I say Final Fantasy that way your character could be a cameo in Kingdom Hearts xD

anyway nice to meet you, have fun, beware us, once a part of khi always a part, yada yada have fun! xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI!

Take a quick peak at our FAQs to get the basic idea of how things work here~ Also if you ever have any questions or need any help, these lovely people will be more than willing to help. :3

Back