• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kagachi

I always wanted to play KH from the beginning, but the ps2 was far too expensive and over the years I forgot the franchise. A few weeks ago I surprisingly found a KH for Nintendo DS in a store, buyed it and loved it. (my favourite characters are also the three main chars from days: Xion, Roxas, Axel)

Today Im playing KH1 because I have borrowed a PS2 and KH1 after playing days.

I also searching for a KH forum after finishing days to get a few answers for the various unanswered questions in days.

Well, at least Im a beginner in english and hope my english will improve a bit by hanging around in this forum. :x

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Welcome to KHI, and it's great to have another person who lived in Germany make their way here (besides me of course). Here's to hoping we can help get your english up to speed! I talked to you in the #junes chat room, so you're definitely cool in my book.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Chello new-person. ^w^

Sounds like you've already got friends here. And, I can hardly even tell that you're a beginner in english. o.o You actually type better then some of the peeps on here anyway.

On a different note, hope ya have fun here and learn a thing or two. Even if it is irrelavent.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Kagachi!
Your English seems fine to me. :)

Back