• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oathkeeper2000

I've been on khinsider for the longest time and just registered today. I love Kingdom Hearts, especially Sora and Aqua (even though we have yet to play as her xD) and I can't wait for BBS. It's nice to finally be apart of the KHInsider Community! :D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome to KHI! I personally think that KH1 is the best KH so far, but BBS might surpass it, despite being on the PSP. I'm amazed at how much content they could fit it so far. I hope it doesn't disappoint. If don't care about spoilers, remember that Jan. 9 is the day it comes out in Japan, but I'm sure you do, so I'd best advise you to not view the spoiler tags in the Jump Festa thread. In ways, I don't like they seem to be spoiling it, but then again, perhaps for everything they release to the public, there's several more things being left in the dark.

Anyways, enjoy your time here, read the FAQ and stickies (of the various sections, especially FoKH section) when you get the chance. Oh, and please be sure to never post KH threads outside of the KH sections. There's a chance that you'll never hear the end of it, at least until a staff member moves or closes your thread.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Welcome to the forums, oathkeeper2000 ^_^

read the faqs, post lots, and have fun :)

btw, I'm bell. Need a friend or any help, vm or pm me.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome the forums! Just make sure to read the rules so you can have a really great time on here. :D

Back