• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, I made Aqua´s gameplay-graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforce89

Banned
awww she looks so awesoem, thats a really good job. yea her eyes looks amazing. good job man.

Starforce89

Banned
Its awesome man, I can't draw for beans, this looks like god did it compared to my work. lol, mine is stick figures. lol.

Y

Yannis

Its awesome man, I can't draw for beans, this looks like god did it compared to my work. lol, mine is stick figures. lol.
Everyone can practice to draw better...almost hehe ;P

btw, I wonder why they havent shown it yet..

btwbtw, Cover her hair and eyes..the 14th member! ;D

Y

Yannis

Hello, now I made the armor-image, which I promised:

aqua2mt0.jpg

D

Divine Light

the face thing is pretty good but..this is what Aqua looks like lol.

Aqua_KHBbS_art2.jpg

Y

Yannis

I watched it from the cgi-image of her. These drawings r always different from gameplay-model. Just compare Roxas as example..

D

Divine Light

lol Aqua looks much hotter in the drawing then the SE lol.

shadywinters

Awards
So, Im tired of Aqua not being in screenshots taken from BBS. Im not professional modeler or anything, but I think this looks like her:

aquavj3.jpg

Do you think she will look like this? I made this using images of Secret Ending..

It is crappy, but I think I made good job though =)

aqua2mt0.jpg

Pretty, good, I see that chip in here tooth! Hahaha!

Sexy Angel
hmm... looks like something edited in photobucket... the picture looks familiar *wanders where i saw it before*

Stars

リク
So, Im tired of Aqua not being in screenshots taken from BBS. Im not professional modeler or anything, but I think this looks like her:

aquavj3.jpg

Do you think she will look like this? I made this using images of Secret Ending..

It is crappy, but I think I made good job though =)

aqua2mt0.jpg

I think that was pretty good. Great job anyway ^-^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, this was great drawing. Nice Job... I wonder if she will be the final playable character. Afterall, it's been rumored that either, Mickey or DS will be the third. Of course, in the sense of the trio in the movie, I still think it's most likely, Aqua, who will be the third.

Y

Yannis

Well, this was great drawing. Nice Job... I wonder if she will be the final playable character. Afterall, it's been rumored that either, Mickey or DS will be the third. Of course, in the sense of the trio in the movie, I still think it's most likely, Aqua, who will be the third.
Thank you! hmm..DS playable? I don´t think so, he´s a bad guy for sure..

Rix

:)
Awards
Of course =) But who is the main antagonist then? Main Antagonist must be someone, who isnt playable..

No, not really.. If we could play as the DS or MX, V.A.T could be the main antagonist in their story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back