• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello guys, I really am the real Jared Hester from FFXV.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredHester

https://imgur.com/a/S4Jsi

Here's a couple photos to prove the following story behind it.

I won a part for their Disneyland casting call as you can see a few years back when I moved to L.A., and was devastated for years about missing out on it because of the congratulatory email being sent to the spam folder. I reached out to Square through their 2015 survey asking them to make (you'll see~~) one of the playable characters in KH3 in place of that due to my heartbreak over it and they even went above and beyond it. Don't worry, you guys will love who I chose to ask for. I promise. :3

I'm flying back out to Cali Oct. 31st to speak to them in person because I want to see if this could lead to a career with the team that I'm now extremely passionate about becoming a part of. Even Nomura knows about me because of this x3

I'll change to an account dedicated to the character that I chose as the next playable once everyone already knows who it is.~

[video=youtube;fPL39tSFayo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPL39tSFayo[/video]
[video=youtube;buoJmQuCYP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buoJmQuCYP0[/video]

funny how some people are like "..huh?" and I'm the only one out there who knows the story behind it. xD

I hope I make it big so that I can actually say it in front of a camera so that literally everyone will know because though awesome, I feel like it's something that shouldn't be kept secret forever

Last edited:

JaredHester

Well, as long as you didn't ask for Jared (may he rest in peace) from FFXV...
LOL Jared Hester Keyblade wielder confirmed. Nah, I didn't ask for myself to be a playable character, haha. xD A KH character that I /swear/ will bring so much fun to everyone~

plus he's just the outcome of my request years beforehand lol

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I wanna type something snarky and quick witted but I can already feel Chuman's musky energy coursing through this thread so I will allow him this (much needed) victory

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Oh sure, Jared Hester here asks to meet Nomura and Square obliges but I ask to meet Nomura and I'm "disrupting the meeting" and "need to put my clothes back on" and "violating the restraining order."

JaredHester

I wanna type something snarky and quick witted but I can already feel Chuman's musky energy coursing through this thread so I will allow him this (much needed) victory
lol, and I swear I'm not trolling. Would be too much effort to go through all of this on a lie that would just disappear after a day - I swear upon KH itself.

Here are even my flight plans to visit them about this :3

https://imgur.com/a/W9seo

JaredHester

Oh sure, Jared Hester here asks to meet Nomura and Square obliges but I ask to meet Nomura and I'm "disrupting the meeting" and "need to put my clothes back on" and "violating the restraining order."
xD

funny thing is, I only simply requested a character to be playable in KH3 and left it at that - I guess my choice (plus how kind they are~~~) is what made me so famous. x3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hoo boy, the jared hester? OOH HOO HOO HOOOOOOO BOY

if the playable character is goofy i will personally jack you off with oven mitts that read “welcome to khi”

JaredHester

hoo boy, the jared hester? OOH HOO HOO HOOOOOOO BOY

if the playable character is goofy i will personally jack you off with oven mitts that read “welcome to khi”
lmfao.

it's not but I'm sure you'll be satisfied with who I chose. owo

it's never been done before which is what will make KH3 so great.

I mean I don't know for /sure/ if they're doing it because the mystery character hasn't been announced yet but with what they've done for me in FFXV I think it's safe to assume they are, haha

and heck, I might become a voice actor through this eventually but only one way to find out through my trip

DraceEmpressa

Awards
LOL Jared Hester Keyblade wielder confirmed. Nah, I didn't ask for myself to be a playable character, haha. xD A KH character that I /swear/ will bring so much fun to everyone~

plus he's just the outcome of my request years beforehand lol
"he."

Okay, we can take Aqua and Kairi out of the guess list. Now the next question is, is he human?

JaredHester

Wish I could say but I don't want Square to be upset with me over something this big 3:

I will however talk loads about it if/when my idea ends up being released to the public~

Muke

whatever
Awards
Going by your statements, saying that it’s never been done before, only Xehanort comes to mind. Or Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back