• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello friends KingdomHearts moive!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

48hello

hello this is Vann i've heard from friends about a kingdom hearts moive and all I know is that Orlando Bloom is going to be Sora from kh2 and Johny Depp will be Diz

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh God..... No

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ok enough with the fail stuff give the kid a break, even though that is the most idiotic thing I've heard in a short while.
My answer would be no considering the actors you said would be involved, but generally speaking it's still a no.

Keep it in video game format, we don't need another advent or even worse another spirits within D8

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
I really doubt that they would make a KH2 Movie. I would love it if they did.. just not with those actors mentioned. Couldn't they just get the people who do the voices to act as them?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
So this would this be like, live action?

If so, I might actually want this to happen. Just for the laughs of seeing Orlando Bloom with a keyblade.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I never understood Spirits Within...Thought it was going to be Final Fantasy-ey, not that >_>

And can you provide a link for us please...

Other than the title I wouldn't even consider it having anything to do with FF at all.
And what link exactly? Orlando Bloom? Advent Children? Spirits Within?

Dyingslow666

Where did his friend here about this thign, if he heard it, then it must be on the net or something, but like you on my sig says

"You believed the net?

That in itself is fail"
-sig worthy ^__^

Cissy

Bronze Member
Okay, I wasn't going to post, but this is just too great.

Orlando Bloom with a Keyblade...and big red shorts, with oversized yellow shoes, accompanied by a pants-less duck and a talking dog with a shield.

I'm not sure if that's idiotic or genius.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
find other friends!! are you serious? and orlando bloom is gonna play a kid...no way!! (i'm talking about KH series so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back