• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Everyone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Niyu-chan

Well, I've already posted a bit in the "Future of Kingdom Hearts" section, but I might as well introduce myself. My name is Niyu-chan. ^_^ I wish to become a regular here.
I can't say too much stuff about myself I guess. I try to be respectful (hope I'm succeeding) and like to be a little random when I can. I like any kind of humor except for crude. I draw a lot, often doodling on random papers around my room (and geometery homework). I roleplay a lot, adding to my practice of writing.
I'm an anime and video game fan, but I prefer to keep them separate. Kingdom Hearts and the Final Fantasy series are my favs. I listen to a lot of J-music, thanks to Utada Hikaru and one of my friends. It's gotten so bad that I just tell people that's what I listen to now at school (since I won't know any bands they mention). Other than J-music, I like classical, odd, and rock music.
I think that's it. >_>

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Welcome inside the Insider. if you have any troubles getting started, be sure to check out the Newb Abdoption Agency.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Hi, my name's -Arcana-X- and welcome to the forums! Whoa, we have alot in common! I love to draw, write, read manga etc.

If you need help just ask the mods around here. This place is really friendly, just be careful around the chatroom. o_O

See you around...:thumbsup:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Greeting.. from SilverJ, resident TimeSplitters and of course, Kingdom Hearts fan. I hope these forums prove to be awesome for you.. they are for me.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Welcome to the forums Niyu-chan :D

I hope you have fun here and find lots of new friends

[√]Genuflect
Welcome Inside the Insider.

Many people love FF here too.

Also, you can post your drawings in the fan art section.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Hello, welcome to KHi. I've already seen you on the forum, and you seem like a really cool person so I figured I just gotta welcome you. I hope you stick around, and enjoy yourself here.

Back