• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Everyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheFelineFive

My name is Matthew. I'm not very good at things. My favorite thing in the world is Sleeping Beauty. That's really all I can say about myself. I would like to join your family if that is okay...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
hello matthew. welcome to the forums read the rules etc.

i'd be happy to have you join my family but we're pretty full up at the moment. maybe you'll have better luck with somebody else on here. hope it goes well! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Of course it's okay, welcome to KHI! We're happy that you've decided to join us and look forward to discussing all things KH with you!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Ah, you like Sleeping Beauty? What did you think about the Enchanted Dominion in Birth by Sleep? :D

TheFelineFive

Of course it's okay, welcome to KHI! We're happy that you've decided to join us and look forward to discussing all things KH with you!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Ah, you like Sleeping Beauty? What did you think about the Enchanted Dominion in Birth by Sleep? :D
I thought it was absolutely perfect! It brings warmth to my heart just thinking about it. It has been so long since I last played it. I look forward to revisiting it some day..

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI!

Don't be so tough on yourself!

Back