• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello! :D Riku and Sora fan art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchcrest

Hai! I'm new so I wanted to introduce myself with the only fan art I've ever done...which happens to be Kingdom Hearts! xD I also plan to make a photoshopped version of this whenever I get a tablet and a computer that doesn't suck. And no it isn't Shounen-ai >>; Well, at least it isn't meant to be Dx

Guardian Angel
Feel free to look at my other stuff too <3

~Witchy

Last edited:

~*Luna*~

Hey, I like the idea but it has some major anatomy issues. First of all, Sora's hand is too small. It's a rule that hand span should be about the size of a face. Riku's arm is looking a lil bendy, and the top half of it is especially long. I think it would benefit if you made it shorter and gave him an elbow, lol. His hands also need some knuckles! If he was floating like that, the cloak wouldn't be as straight. Think about it, the fabric would be resting against the back of his legs and draping forwards. He also apears to be missing a foot. His shoe could use some more detail too.

I like the pose and idea though, it just needs a few touch-ups. :)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No good comes out of blending the pencil with your finger. It makes things look really sloppy and gets messy fast.

You have a good concept and the image is there. I suggest you get some tracing paper and trace what you like and fix what you don't and see what happens. Fix up some of the minor issues like the hands and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back